Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Legit Is This Coy? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Legit Is This Coy? (831 Views)

Please Who Knows About This Coy / libra circle procurement coy nig ltd / Please Who Know This Coy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is This Coy? by Xbolmax: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2019
After much assessment on your form of application as (Office Assistant )
You are been officially invited for recruitment session with our Human resource Team.

Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a JOB OFFER.

Date: Tuesday 18/06/2019

Venue: Chemline Building 2nd gate, Obasa Street, off Forte
Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9.00am

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability with your full name and phone number attached.

Note: You are to Come with a copy of your CV and a print out of this invite to gain Access, as you will not be allowed to access into the building without these items.

A Happy Weekend to you.

Best Regards,

From BRISTOW RESOURCES
Re: How Legit Is This Coy? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2019
It's GNLD, Please don't waste your time and tfare
Re: How Legit Is This Coy? by Xbolmax: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
classyc:
It's GNLD, Please don't waste your time and tfare
Have gotten an invite from dem before?
And Have you been there before?
Re: How Legit Is This Coy? by launcher1: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
I received one last two weeks and the interview was fixed for Independence day but didn't go because
I have doubts too, The name of the company happens to be a helicopter services company. I checked the venue on google map & it's an event center.

Got this message too but mine is 15-10-19
Re: How Legit Is This Coy? by launcher1: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Goalnaldo

can you come confirm please.....saw somewhere that you went for their interview in June
Re: How Legit Is This Coy? by IceColdVeins(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Its GNLD...Lol can remember that year, I had to take excuse from my boss then, blew bike down there for 1500naira, all to get there to be turned back by one arrogant b*tch for no cogent reason. I was bamboozled cos I was just wondering why a simple attempt to charge my phone through their sockets would be taken so seriously. lol
I later got to know it was GNLD by one lady that I later got her number that day, it was then the whole drama seemed meaningful to me:
The foolish lady saw my fresh face with my corporate dress sense(banking) and immediately could tell I would never buy into their lies
The thing was even annoying, I can still recollect how the lady stared at me with so much attitude and disdain., :Dsee how people were many ehn! They now started asking for interview invites while candidates were on a straight file like it was one serious management trainee thing. LMAO.
Re: How Legit Is This Coy? by launcher1: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Its GNLD...Lol can remember that year, I had to take excuse from my boss then, blew bike down there for 1500naira, all to get there to be turned back by one arrogant b*tch for no cogent reason. I was bamboozled cos I was just wondering why a simple attempt to charge my phone through their sockets would be taken so seriously. lol
I later got to know it was GNLD by one lady that I later got her number that day, it was then the whole drama seemed meaningful to me:
The foolish lady saw my fresh face with my corporate dress sense(banking) and immediately could tell I would never buy into their lies
The thing was even annoying, I can still recollect how the lady stared at me with so much attitude and disdain., :Dsee how people were many ehn! They now started asking for interview invites while candidates were on a straight file like it was one serious management trainee thing. LMAO.

What turned me off is the venue....... Event Center

Is it the same Bristow stuff please & from what I've seen on Nairaland....they send interview mail every month for the same job
Re: How Legit Is This Coy? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
launcher1:
Goalnaldo

can you come confirm please.....saw somewhere that you went for their interview in June
my brother, I didn't go for their interview again after I couldn't find substantial facts about them. Just like you said above, I think they are into helicopter services.

(1) (Reply)

New NGO Jobs Available (7 Positions) / Government Ministry Of Education Recruitment / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.