Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (27587 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by livebyday(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Iyki Lafiya

alhamdulillah

Yaya gida?
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by mu2sa2: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Like nneka the bird Kingibe "the coward/betrayer" (according to yoruba press) played the wise and is alive and healthy enjoying himself while Abiola, so- called hero is long gone, even the largely dubious wealth he accumulated has been dissipated.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by tete7000(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
The term 'National Interest' can mean different things to everybody. To kingibe it means taking care of his pocket first..

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by Justiceleague1: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

alhamdulillah

Yaya gida?
Gida lafia..
grin
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by livebyday(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Gida lafia..
grin

don haka ta yaya rana ke zuwa?
grin
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by olamakinde(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
APCHaram:
Since Kingibe abandoned his mandate and joined Abacha's govt then it is only fair that the recognition he is now enjoying as GCON and former VP be withdrawn.
gbam
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by spiralwedge(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Not a good move by him but it was a wise move... At least he is still alive and still benefiting from his selfish decision...

When an armed rapist take on your wife and children, kidnap them and rape them day and night, may you be wise to hail him and join him. May you be wise to join the people who will take what is your own just so that you dont die. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by sapientia(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
hahahahahaha..
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by planetx: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
This traitor is all about AGIP (any government in power) That is why Yar Adua fired him as SFG when he was scheming to take over when Yar Adua was on his sick bed.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by semyman: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
APCHaram:
Since Kingibe abandoned his mandate and joined Abacha's govt then it is only fair that the recognition he is now enjoying as GCON and former VP be withdrawn.
So you are just knowing about that here?
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by vineyardfarms: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
bellachibaby:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/06/16/my-role-in-abachas-government-was-for-national-interest-says-kingibe/amp/
BECAUSE YOU ARE GREEDY, SELF CENTER, JUDAS. . AHHTHOPHEL ONE OF THE CONSPIRATORS AGAINST DEMOCRACY AND MKO . A MOLE AND A RAT. THE QUORAN SAID.. DO NOT JOIN HANDS WITH AN EVIL DOER. A TRAITOR YOU ARE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by blackboy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Now I know Nigerian history is riddled with tales or lies or hear say. Back then it was said MKO asked him Baba Gana Kingibe to join Abacha's govt. Today another story. Lies lies lies.

The North knows what they want and dont forget history unlike other parts of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by Pacesetter123(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
You are a coward sir. How can you betray ur principal n pitched ur tent with an operasor

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by Veezybaba: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
spiralwedge:

When a armed rapist take on your wife and children, kidnap them and rape them day and night, may you be wise to hail him and join him. May you be wise to join the people who will take what is your own just so that you dont die. Amen.
Jesu... Epe!
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by enemyofprogress: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fokn traitor
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lmbdo .. Abacha family voluntarily returned $1bn to the government.

grin This country is indeed a jokE
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by AreaFada2: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
The guy acted like a typical Nigerian politician. Self-interest and any form of power above national interest. Any govt in power. Better for him still, a Northerner was head of state instead of MKO.

He has been in one position/office or the other since then.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by ledaman: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Stupid old traitor!
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by blaise26abj(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Thank you.
The same northerners who denied abiola his mandate are now honouring him.....after he's dead.
And the deceived CONEHEADS are hopping upandan singing Sai baba Sai baba

grin

See ehn I don’t know of anywhere in the world where you will speak Ill of someone to his face and expect to be bosom friends . Can’t you just express how we can work together against the north without the name calling?
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by focus7: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
And that was how he sacrificed his political future for lack of integrity and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by noble2faith(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
simple250:
The north are more United than any other tribe in Nigeria .

And do you know the reason? "Religion"
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by Ayed44: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
APCHaram:
Former VP? Lol...
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by noble2faith(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
mu2sa2:
Like nneka the bird Kingibe "the coward/betrayer" (according to yoruba press) played the wise and is alive and healthy enjoying himself while Abiola, so- called hero is long gone, even the largely dubious wealth he accumulated has been dissipated.

That is why the Bible says "A living Dog is better than a dead Lion"
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by AerialMapper: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ride on sir! No need to defend taking a position within the Abacha regime unlike one betrayer from the SW who begged for position and when he wasn't given turned to an activist!!!

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by APCHaram: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ayed44:
Former VP? Lol...

So you don't know that prior to declaring June 12 a public holiday and naming Abuja stadium after Abiola, Buhari granted approval for MKO to be posthumously declared as former president which Kingibe automatically benefited as ex VP?
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by Ahmeduana(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oyinlicious:
Not a fan of politics I heard he is a good man
Who told you that KINGIBE is a good man? embarassed If you are looking for a devil don't look far. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by Justiceleague1: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
blaise26abj:

See ehn I don’t know of anywhere in the world where you will speak Ill of someone to his face and expect to be bosom friends . Can’t you just express how we can work together against the north without the name calling?

1st thing 1st,did you vote for APC or not?
Re: Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 by goodychet: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
bellachibaby:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/06/16/my-role-in-abachas-government-was-for-national-interest-says-kingibe/amp/
Two things happened under Bunari's government are honouring and denial hmmm.... 2moro another president will surely honour atiku's stolen mandate of today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. / Buhari To Face Third Disqualification Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.