Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Yul Edochie Reveals He Has 4 Elder Brothers (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Reveals He Has 4 Elder Brothers (photo) (1584 Views)

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / Adorable Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her 2 Elder Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Reveals He Has 4 Elder Brothers (photo) by Mrsoundoro(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nollywood Açtor, Yul Edoiche took to his page to reveal the photos of his brothers.

He quoted saying..

Many people don’t know I’m the last son of Chief Pete Edochie.
The very last.
Well here are my brothers.
Top left is the first Leo Edochie, next to him on the right is the second son Uche Edochie, down left is the 3rd Linc Edochie, next to him is the 4th Gene Edochie then me." -

Source: https://gidifeed.com/yul-edochie-reveals-he-has-4-elder-brothers/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Yul Edochie Reveals He Has 4 Elder Brothers (photo) by LearnITsmash(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wowo and na you make noise pass for your family as a bum boy, baba I sight you grin
Re: Yul Edochie Reveals He Has 4 Elder Brothers (photo) by Aonkuuse(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is serious, Pete Edochie is not a small boy fa. Though you resemble your father pass
Re: Yul Edochie Reveals He Has 4 Elder Brothers (photo) by kidap: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Demi Rose Displays Her Fantastic Bends In Meager Snakeskin Swimsuit As She Prese / Femi Otedola Warns Mr Eazi About His Daughter, Temi / Wow! Bobrisky On The Street Sharing FASTING Party Rice To Mūziim Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.