Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,041 members, 7,916,020 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage (422 Views)

Police Reject ₦1M Bribe From Bandit Bello Muhammad, Arrest Him In Kaduna Hotel / Bus Driver Defies Police And Lastma Attempts To Arrest Him In Marina Lagos / Robber Goes Into A Widow’s Kitchen To Cook, Eat And Attempt To Rape Her(pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage by 0gaGist: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
GistMore.com

Man sues the police for harassment and attempt to arrest him, wins N1m in damages.

Read post below..

Sued the Nigerian Police at Ogun state police command for harassment and attempts to arrest me without possible cause. The court today sitting at Abeokuta entered judgement in my favour... The Police is owing me 1 million Naira.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-sues-the-police-for-harassment-and-attempt-to-arrest-him-wins-n1m-in-damages

Re: Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage by 0gaGist: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage by budaatum: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
I hope he sued for costs too!
Re: Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage by jeff1607(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
he worked for it and he got it
Re: Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage by TheTourist: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
POLICE WEY GO STILL OWE TILL NEXT YEAR grin grin
Re: Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage by UncleGist: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
kiss
Re: Man Sues The Police For Harassment And Attempt To Arrest Him, Wins N1m In Damage by emapraiz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
I LIKE THIS MAN other go respect themselves now nonesence

(1) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Regains Freedom—after 5 Months In Boko Haram Custody / Moment A Lady Almost Got Stabbed By Her Rival During A Fight / Nigerian Women Sexually Abused As A Child, Shared Heartbreaking Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.