Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,914 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach (37015 Views)

46-year-old Sinach Looking Stunning In New Photos / Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos / Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by argob44(f): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
By Akeem Rotimi

Nigerian gospel singer Sinach who is currently in Russia for a concert was given a hero's welcome by the Embassy of Nigeria in Moscow.

The 46-year-old worship leader was hosted by Pastor Chidi Ezimako and Pastor Nnamdi of her church, Christ Embassy in Russia.

Sinach who was accompanied by her husband, Joe Egbu, thanked the Nigeria Embassy in Russia for their heart-warming welcome.

"Thank you for the amazing welcome by the Embassy of Nigeria in Moscow". Sinach wrote on social media.

Sinach is expected to be in Brussels on the 29th of June for her Belgium tour concert.

Source: https://www.asbnews.ng/2019/06/17/see-how-nigeria-embassy-in-russia-welcome-singer-sinach/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by soberdrunk(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Isnor only 'Hero's welcome' what of heneiken welcome, see all the officials looking lost. ...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Oyinlade07(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
nice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by BadiratT: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by jendhorlee(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
very talented singer. the first time i listened to her "way maker", i thought i was listening to a foreign artist i swear

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
One of the best Gospel Musician in the world.
The Church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

ALL FOR JESUS, The...........

Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are.

Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
This ones looks too unfit to be serving in Russia. Russian spies fit even tell the color of their pants

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Jossyroyal1: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
shocked

Asin Sinach is the new minister of happiness and couple fulfilment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Sibe007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by bush112(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by harkandey(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Russia!

one of the very few countries America dreads.

Never ever try to fck with Russia.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by bionixs: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
argob44:
By Akeem Rotimi

Nigerian gospel singer Sinach who is currently in Russia for a concert was given a hero's welcome by the Embassy of Nigeria in Moscow.

The 46-year-old worship leader was hosted by Pastor Chidi Ezimako and Pastor Nnamdi of her church, Christ Embassy in Russia.

Sinach who was accompanied by her husband, Joe Egbu, thanked the Nigeria Embassy in Russia for their heart-warming welcome.

"Thank you for the amazing welcome by the Embassy of Nigeria in Moscow". Sinach wrote on social media.

Sinach is expected to be in Brussels on the 29th of June for her Belgium tour concert.

Source: https://www.asbnews.ng/2019/06/17/see-how-nigeria-embassy-in-russia-welcome-singer-sinach/

onye igbo amaka

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by israel90: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nothing we no be news for these country we don hear next
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by santopelele(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abeg who get beans? because i want fry beans now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Ifexontop(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nice outfit
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
I love Sinachs music like, anything. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by kingsclass: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sinach,thanks for your inspiring songs.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by dangoteinlaw: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Pastor Chris babe that year or maybe till now.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by nerorex01: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chaiiiiiii !
Guy you get bad mouth shaaaaa grin
soberdrunk:
Isnor only 'Hero's welcome' what of heneiken welcome, see all the officials looking lost. ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Enosa1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Way to go
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach by Kendollar696(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
I just love this woman. From the lyrics of her songs, one can tell that she so much love God. The passion she puts in it gives me goosebumps whenever i hear her sing.( I live for you by Sinach....)

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.