Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay (37767 Views)

Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him / Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos) / Elephant Breaks Its Chain, Destroys Cars, Electric Poles & Walls In Indian (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
While not justifying the destructive act, Nigerian embassies' staff are a pin in the arse.

Highly unprofessional set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

700 wetin, oboy Una guys hearsh yunda,, dem nor fit try that rubish here
bro.. It's official fraud in our embassies trust me it's worse... U pay or u are frustrated..

If u see the way people and children sleep on the floor no air conditioning system.. Dirty haggard looking mofos..
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

yeah true, so he gets charged to court for criminal Damage and fined and he says to the court he can only afford 50 pounds in a month, the Judge will say Ok Next case grin grin grin as this case is not in the public interest.
Hahaha, 50 pounds is too much sef, he will say 10 pounds and the judges already know that Nigeria and her officials are useless, nothing go happen, I dey find how to set Aso Rock on fire when next l visit Nigeria sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by GoodFaith: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

U see the cars with the D in the middle belongs to the Ambassador while others belong to staff, U can tkt the others but not the ones with the D in the middle
You can't persecute people with diplomatic passport
If you issue ticket they will not pay and you can't do anything about it
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Lionheartedfew: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thank God,e go easy when i go apply for october,useless embassy.But the jollof rice and moi moi for basement na die sha2�
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mouth Gig:
DIS NA WATIN, NIGERIA OFFICIALS NEED, CONSTANT KILLING, DESTROYING OF DIA PROPERTY.

NIGERIANS ARE THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES. grin grin grin

TIME DEY COME, NA FOR STREET, DEM GO DEY POUR BULLETS FOR ALL DIS USELESS POLITICIANS AND RAM BRAIN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. grin grin grin grin

NONSENSE. grin grin
Yes oo grin
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
When u enter that place with confidence and not panicky, they will attend to u.
Some people will go there and start crying. That's loophole to extort you.

A family member applied late last year, went for capturing end of the yr and collected his passport the following week.
He was sent an email that his passport was ready for collection.

I have noticed that within or outside Nigeria, if are dealing with any of these agencies to look confident and poised. Also make sire you are not cutting corners.
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
GoodFaith:

The dude has 100000000% my support
we need to help the dude with his legal bill
Bleep Nigeria embassies all over the world pure evil
I am will to contribute $50
l am very much in support of the guys action, useless embassies grin
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by GoodFaith: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
sassysure:
When u enter that place with confidence and not panicky, they will attend to u.

A family member applied late last year, went for capturing end of the yr and collected his passport the following week.

I have noticed that within or outside Nigeria, if are dealing with any of these agencies to look confident and poised. Also make sire you are not cutting corners.

Goat
You sound VERY IGNORANT AND FOOLISH
I must say

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by ibkayee(f): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Haven’t had any bad experiences with the Nigerian embassy in London surprisingly. I think I’ve just been lucky though, I can just imagine the potential frustrations I’ve managed to dodge, I feel his pain

This moment of anger will cost him though
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
ibkayee:
Haven’t had any bad experiences with the Nigerian embassy in London surprisingly. I think I’ve just been lucky though, I can just imagine the potential frustrations I’ve managed to dodge, I feel his pain

This moment of anger will cost him though

Do u mind people that are busy hailing him online.
Nigerian govt that's looking for who to frustrate.
The guy has giving them long rope to crucify him.

U dodge them any way u can.

I hope they will carry placards for the guy when it starts.
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
GoodFaith:

Goat
I must say
Hahaha, she doesn't know what is on board, Hian, show confidence to embassy officials that are thieves, criminals, looters and robbers, rubbish, confidence ko, conference ni grin

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by ibkayee(f): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
sassysure:

Exactly, it may be the Nigerian embassy but it is not in Nigeria.

Not only will he have to pay a charge, but he will probably face criminal charges and there’s no ‘friend at the top’ that can have it swept under the rug for him
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by GoodFaith: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
sassysure:

Experience is the best teacher
I am willing to contribute to his legal bill
The embassies are not severing the need of Nigerians but the pocket of the embassies staff
I guess you are one of the fucking staff
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Antichristus: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
UnitedAlliance:
Considering that Nigerian embassy is a foreign soil in England then I’m not sure that the British can actually prosecute.

The crime might be deemed as occurring on Nigerian soil.

A quagmire.

If the crime took place within the building and the embassy gave right of access to the police, he can be arrested. However, the crime actually happened on the street of London. So, he can be arrested. Assuming he ran into the embassy, the police would have to negotiate access and get him arrested. Remember Julian Assange?

My thoughts on this event. Embassy staff in London are arseholes. Nonetheless, given that this guy has just earned himself a criminal record (even if he's given police caution), that will IMPACT his career if he's in a a regulated profession. This is because, he now must inform his current and future employers that he's a convict. Can one be so tempted as to act in this way? Yes. Is it worth it? No. The best decision, I ever made was to shred my Nigerian passport, and for posterity, video-taped myself doing so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
a developer at work.
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Antichristus:

If the crime took place within the building and the embassy gave right of access to the police, he can be arrested. However, the crime actually happened on the street of London. So, he can be arrested. Assuming he ran into the embassy, the police would have to negotiate access and get him arrested. Remember Julian Assange?

My thoughts on this event. Embassy staff in London are arseholes. Nonetheless, given that this guy has just earned himself a criminal record (even if he's given police caution), that will IMPACT his career if he's in a a regulated profession. This is because, he now must inform his current and future employers that he's a convict. Can one be so tempted as to act in this way? Yes. Is it worth it? No. The best decision, I ever made was to shred my Nigerian passport, and for posterity, video-taped myself doing so.
Lol at videotaped yourself shredding the Nigerian passport, l feel your pain grin

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by erico2k2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
GoodFaith:

You can't persecute people with diplomatic passport
If you issue ticket they will not pay and you can't do anything about it
you can persecute the staff I said not the diplomat angry angry
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by erico2k2(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
bro.. It's official fraud in our embassies trust me it's worse... U pay or u are frustrated..

If u see the way people and children sleep on the floor no air conditioning system.. Dirty haggard looking mofos..
nah wahh
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by wonlasewonimi: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am dreading the visit to this horrible place next week for renewal.
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
That serves those no good, scum bags, lazy ass, unpatriotic FOOLs that work at Nigerian Embassies and Missions around the world well. He should have set the darn embassy on fire and burn the freaking place down with all the people in it. Those people are the worst of humanity...hateful, callous, very sleazy, and could care less how they fvck you over. It seems like their main purpose at these God-forsaken Embassies is just to frustrate the living hell out of any Nigerian citizen that steps into that building. And God forbid, you have dual citizenship, they would then treat you with scorn as if you have been fighting with them over a girl. Truth be told, you don't even know these scallywags from Adam, yet they've marked you as enemy "numero uno." God, I can't stand those people!

3 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Jokkarm2: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you check the guy name now na adewale ogundele ogundakpo ogutunji
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by erico2k2(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jokkarm2:
If you check the guy name now na adewale ogundele ogundakpo ogutunji
Stop browsing with Nokia 3210
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by olas24u(f): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nice one grin
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by UKBobo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is nothing sef. Was there last week and it has become worse since GEJ administration...over 150 people sitting in that humid basement. Organisation that was there before, now missing. Saw women and children crying incessantly. Welcome to naija
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by GoodFaith: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

you can persecute the staff I said not the diplomat angry angry

90% of the staff are diplomat
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
What these nit-wits working at the Embassy do not realize is that they deal with people with different level of frustrations and issues. They might be dealing with somebody already on the edge and does not give a damn about their own life. The person might just walk in there and go "Postal" on their ass.

3 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by erico2k2(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
GoodFaith:

90% of the staff are diplomat
Nop not at all this is wrong, equate it to the UK embassy in Nigeria, There are more Diplomat in the UK embassy in Nigeria than the Nigerian Diplomats in the Nigerian embassy in Trafalgar, would you say the staff in 9ja are up to 90%?
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by anthropizzy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Must you abuse someone before making your view known?
Hey get a life and stop being a bully on the internet.
GoodFaith:

Goat
I must say
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Easyguy22: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Naija blood
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by GoodFaith: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
anthropizzy:
Must you abuse someone before making your view known?
Hey get a life and stop being a bully on the internet.

"When u enter that place with confidence and not panicky, they will attend to u.

I have noticed that within or outside Nigeria, if are dealing with any of these agencies to look confident and poised. Also make sire you are not cutting corners."

I guess you are using your second account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) / Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.