Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Range Rover Evouqe Engine Knocked - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Evouqe Engine Knocked (1072 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Range Rover Evouqe Engine Knocked by DrAUTOCODE(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
They brought the car but what they were saying was that the car is not starting. We tried cranking and starting but wasn't start and eventually discovered the car has knocked. We proceeded to know what the cause could be. What we discovered is that there was no single oil in the engine again and pistons has also broken. Let us advice our customers on the kind of oil to be using and the duration of time to be checking their oil Olof they if they can't bring it to the workshop.

Re: Range Rover Evouqe Engine Knocked by Lexusgs430: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
How would people drive vehicles and not routinely check fluids?........

When time reach now, they would say lady owner, banker owner, Man of God used etc etc...........

I check my fluids weekly.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Range Rover Evouqe Engine Knocked by Sellfish(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
And people like the owner of this vehicle will rush to wear condom when dem wan fvck ashawo, despite being so careless about other aspects of personal safety like maintaining your car so that it wont lead you and stop in the Valley of the Shadow of Deathgrin

Imagine if the negligence with this ride had made it stop the owner in the middle of Okene-Lokoja Road....then armed robbers and kidnappers use am for banquet undecided

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Evouqe Engine Knocked by DrAUTOCODE(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
It happens to most owners to the extent that they will be challenging you as if u are the one using it. I do call most of my customers that uses synthetic oil to pls check for me . Someone called me and said I'm hearing one kind funny sound in front of the engine. And I told him because I know it was because the oil level is low and that was why the vvt actuators is making the side. It is just as if they can not retain the oil because of its level. So immediately he top the oil, the sound stopped. So if that is the only only one thing we can help them with for them not to loose the engine... kindly help with it. I have seeing my uber that knocked.
Re: Range Rover Evouqe Engine Knocked by alphaNomega: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
I don't know if this is wickedness or stupidity, help me out guys.

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Businessman Just Paid ₦2.6 Billion For Five Fenyr Supersports Supercars / Russia Starts Sales Of Vladimir Putin Luxury Limo,Eyes Lucrative Chinese Market / Honda Civic 2002 Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.