Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Treat Infection With Roots And Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treat Infection With Roots And Herbs (804 Views)

My Passion For Nature, Roots And Healing Brought Me Into This Business - Toyin / The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat Infection With Roots And Herbs by pozbaby(f): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
YONI PEARL
Are you experiencing Vagina looseness, Vagina Odour, Itching, Vagina Dryness, Cervical Erosion, Abnormal Discharge, Yeast Infection, Bacterial Vaginosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), fibroid, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Heavy Menstrual Cycles, and other gynecological diseases?
Clean Point also known as Yoni Detox Pearls will cleanse your Vagina making you achieve optimal Vaginal health.
Yoni Detox Pearls are made from natural ingredients that have been used in traditional Asian medicine for more than 5000 years. They are 100% Organic and Natural Herbs.
The ingredients have been carefully selected as they encourage the proper function of the reproductive organs and prevent the development of more serious gynecological illnesses.
3pcs of Yoni Pearls is equivalent to 1 Cleanse.
1 Cleanse is N3000.00.
You may sometimes need more than 1 Cleanse depending on what exactly you want to treat. View the images attached to this post to see our Cleanse chart. With the Cleanse chart, you will be able to order correctly. If after checking the Cleanse Chart, you realize you will be needing more than 1 Cleanse, then increase your quantity to the total number of Cleanse you want.
Start ordering for your yoni pearl
To order, click on https:///GpabvWCvkf76eN7xsllWJY

1 Share

Re: Treat Infection With Roots And Herbs by pozbaby(f): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Treat Infection With Roots And Herbs by pozbaby(f): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
You can call me or whatsapp me on 07037672306
Nationwide delivery at a fee

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abba Kyari Speaks From Sickbed / Covid-19: Instagram Users Attack Bill Gates Over Vaccine Conspiracy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.