Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini (9800 Views)

Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS / Lagos Ownership: Don't Beat The Drums Of War, Lagos Belongs To The Aworis / Lagos Belongs To Awori, The Bini Met Them There- Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Obalufon:
i can see you are brain dead ..
the ooni of Ife wears a d.i.ck on his forehead as crown. Fact.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini by Obalufon: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
justnairalande:
Once again, you are talking as if you are an eyewitness to the precolonial era. This is a sign of dentia. If by fast transportation you mean cars, then I would let you know that very few empires had them back then. If you mean horses then I would kindly refer you to all the depictions of the Oba on horseback among Benin artefacts.
lol.. your oba will have a horse or two being oba of equestrian origin "ile-ife" and horse was introduced to benin from ife. but never have military Calvary,, your warrior fight butt naked
Re: Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Obalufon:
lol.. your oba will have a horse or two being oba of equestrian origin "ile-ife" and horse was introduced to benin from ife. but never have military Calvary,, your warrior fight butt naked
A bunch of unsubstantiated claims, as usual. If only there was a way to tell what Benin soldiers wore to battle ? Hmmm... Wait a minute... there is one, they are depicted in Benin bronzes:
Date 6:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ph2D--ZeHQ

All you say is bullshit, no proof, just spitting your venom. (Look how I keep debunking this ignorant fool.)

Meanwhile your ooni of Ife still wears a d.i.ck on his forehead.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini by Obalufon: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
still buck naked my friend the elite fight with cloth tied around their waist with loins the major infantry fight butt naked like a gorrilla ,,,,
Re: Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini by Obalufon: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
sleep with your pride monkey
Re: Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini by Olu317(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2019
An other sign of madness, speaking about a made up character as if he were real and even using the fairytails as a point in a debate. Grow up. Oduduwa is no different from Hercules and father Christmasd, he was made up by Awolowo.
Just imaging how ignorant you are! Indeed, it is on a large scale. Continue to misinform people out of jealousy about Odua. For your infomation the name of the man who ruked in Nigeria's Ileife is Oshi/Oshin if you think he is a myth like Hercule or your own Father xmas. As far as we are concerned, he is as real a your breath because he has descendants all over the world.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini by Binidefender: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Obalufon:
when igala people bleeped you people front and back
when was that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Does Not Have A Word For Tiger, Ekun Can Be Used To Describe Big Cats / The Original History Of Arochukwu... From The Exact Source / Anaku Community Denies Appeasing Deity With Human Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.