Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,863 members, 7,899,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Trending: Mother And Little Daughter Slay In Matching Agbada Outfit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending: Mother And Little Daughter Slay In Matching Agbada Outfit (photos) (909 Views)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending: Mother And Little Daughter Slay In Matching Agbada Outfit (photos) by Natasha117: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2019
What a man can do, a woman can do better, even when men oppose this saying, it turns out to be true sometimes. Naturally Agbada clothes were wore by men, but it seems the woman are ahead of the game now, rocking it more than the men, no offense.

This trending photo of mother and daughter dressed in matching agada outfit proves the later. It’s a challenge to the men to do more, so women don’t overthrow their legacy. Just saying…

The mother and daughter wore matching green agada and cap to go along. The little daughter got more spotlight as she is seen posing with her leg crossed. The photographer did a brilliant job.

See the photos here and lets have your opinion: http://toktok9ja.com/trending-photo-of-mother-and-little-daughter-dressed-in-matching-agbada-outfit/

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth / I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention – Cherry Entafield / "My Sexual Energy Is Too Pure, Cant Be Wasted On Lusting People" - Jane Mena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.