Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,989 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Do We Have A Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have A Presidential Candidate? (520 Views)

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have A Presidential Candidate? by HiTek1: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2010
Do we as Nairalanders have a consensus presidential candidate for the 2011 elections? If so, who is he? If not, let us a select somebody and work towards his election. It is not enough to complain about the political process when we are not making any efforts to influence it.

I think any candidate we support will receive a big boost if we all spread his message via NL, Facebook, letters to the editor etc. All we need now is a way of coming up with a candidate that will be accepted by a majority of NLers.
Re: Do We Have A Presidential Candidate? by desgiezd(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
May I humbly suggest Mallam Nuhu Ribadu to the house?

I have great hopes in this guy and I am sure he will deliver, moreover, he is a youth just like the leaders of some of the most powerful nations today!
Re: Do We Have A Presidential Candidate? by osasyankee(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
I stil believe in Pst. Chrix Okotie
Re: Do We Have A Presidential Candidate? by HiTek1: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
I have heard many times that people like Nuhu Ribadu and Pat Utomi are what Nigeria needs now. If that's true, let's support one of them fully. If we lose, that's not the end of the world.

Any candidate that receives true grass roots support can win. When Obama declared his intention to contest the US presidency, nobody gave him any chance. In fact, in the beginning, the republicans were running campaign ads against Hilary Clinton believing that she will be the democratic candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Embarrass Jonathan / Nigeria @50: We Have Failed Our Heroes, Says Ribadu / Dokpesi, Ibb And Jonathan. Who Laugh Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.