Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

"I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat (1184 Views)

Angry Boyfriend Snatches Iphone 15 And Wig After Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by titiloyeblog: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Isn't that surprising? Lol.

So this lady on Twitter dropped a challenge to whoever it is concerned. She said that she can make any one's boyfriend her's and also she can make one 's girlfriend an Ex. But a buoyant and a courageous lady took it upon herself that her boyfriend wouldn't even notice her. So the lady on twitter decided to take up the challenge and the following conversation emerged and led to her victory.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/i-can-make-your-boyfriend-mine-lady.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation, Mynd44

Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by titiloyeblog: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2019

Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by habsydiamond(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Relationship rule1. Don't ever bet on ur partner cos u may end up being disappointed... I guess that's where this one will end. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by dingbang(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2019
When asked If he has a girlfriend, Akin said, he used to.

I burst laugh grin
Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by decatalyst(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2019
habsydiamond:
Relationship rule1. Don't ever bet on ur partner cos u may end up being disappointed... I guess that's where this one will end. undecided undecided undecided

It's the dumbest thing for anyone to do.

It is like testing the devil in him or her and expecting it not to react.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2019
ode... olosho... den go just fhuck u and drop when dey are done
Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by Davash222(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Please before you bash this girl, endeavor to commend those lovely boobs first.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by SageMK: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Foolish girl. sad

After exchanging few words, she's already celebrating.
Soon he'll drop her like hot potatoes for another woman.
Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by lilmax(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2019
if you open the brain of that fool called akin, all you would see is breast

this girl cannot make me move, she's not all that
Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by Waakanda: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2019
... with that "belle"
Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by Davash222(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Waakanda:
... with that "belle"
Some of us couldn’t see the belle because of the boobs. Thanks anyways for the enlightenment, but, we still don’t care.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by SilentBang(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilmax:
if you open the brain of that fool called akin, all you would see is breast

this girl cannot make me move, she's not all that

She is just there actually... But nice boobs no doubt.
Re: "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat by Kingsteve(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
Slim girl
Big breasts
Nice portable soft ass
...always the best!

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You... / Do You Think You Can Handle This Ass!! Watch Video Below / Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.