Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,302 members, 7,947,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com (665 Views)

Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary / Can You Do This Job For N100,000 A Week? / Vibrant, Energetic Sales Reps Needed. Earn Up To 200k Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com by olusegxz: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Earn Up To N5,000 A Day cleaning. CLEENAR.com

www.CLEENAR.com

Earn up to N5,000 a day cleaning offices, homes, cars, ironing and lots more.

CLEENAR finds you jobs and connects you to cleaners nearby.

Go to cleenar.com create a profile and start getting jobs. Ensure you list a cleaning service from your profile to start getting jobs.

Dictate your own time, terms and cost.

Get your cleaning done from just N1000 per hour.

www.CLEENAR.com

Re: Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com by Zubbyy(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2019
I'm finding it hard to register on your site, I run a home/office cleaning service firm.
Re: Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com by olusegxz: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Hi, please explain how do you mean hard. Did you register yet.
Zubbyy:
I'm finding it hard to register on your site, I run a home/office cleaning service firm.
Re: Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com by olusegxz: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
It’s easy to register you can even use facebook login. Then list your cleaning services. Once you do that our customer service will get through to you.
olusegxz:
Re: Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
how do one register
Re: Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com by kkjames(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
is the service available in ibadan
Re: Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com by Zubbyy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
olusegxz:
I tried to register but my email address was bounced off and the Facebook link I tried also keep showing an error message.
olusegxz:
It’s easy to register you can even use facebook login. Then list your cleaning services. Once you do that our customer service will get through to you.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / We Are Recruiting / Vacancies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.