Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:20 PM

5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World (6797 Views)

Victoria Inyama: It's An Embarrassment Being Called An Actress These Days / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Meet The 5-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “Most Beautiful Girl In The World”

If you have a little girl, I am guessing you think you have the most beautiful girl in the world. And based on how much you love the child, the bias is understandable.

But after seeing this beautiful Nigerian girl, you will find it hard to disagree with the claim that she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Photos Via Intagram: http://naija.goodforum.net/t2-meet-the-most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world#2
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by KristaPretty(f): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Why are you sharing my photos upandan na?? I don't like showing off undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:
Why are you sharing my photos upandan na?? I don't like showing off undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:
So you are 5year old what are you doing on N.L

Common go and be reciting 2times Multiplication table jooor

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin
sugacoatedmouth:
So you are 5year old what are you doing on N.L

Common go and be reciting 2times Multiplication table jooor
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by Vicyor: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Naija grin
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: 5-year-old Nigerian Girl Now Being Called The “most Beautiful Girl In The World by komivi: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
av

(1) (Reply)

See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Angry Lady Cut Off Her Ex-lover's Manhood In Abraka, Delta State (photo) / Is Wema Sepetu Dating Ghanian Actor Van Vicker After Breaking Up With Diamond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.