Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man (32284 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Chase After A Guy | For Ladies Only / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Omolola1(f): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
190:

cry cry cry

Sweetheart, what is it nao?
You are breaking my heart o undecided undecided cry
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by JIGHU(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
Do not chase him!!, i repeat do not chase him
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by yusuf2(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
Babe, like it or not, u've made the first move already, stop there, if u go any 4da, even if he likes u 4 real, he would start to feel like u're choking him and he might want to get rid of u ASAP, "i'd feel that way 2 if it were me". Just remain on the friends zone with him, trust me, if he truly wants you, he would ask you out. If he doesn't, then u guys aren't meant to b more than friends. but from the way he reacted when u approached him, it's unlikely he is really that into u. except off course he is too blind to c whats right in front of him.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by sinie: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
@op. One thing we girls should learn is that when it comes to men there are really 2 categories; the jerks and the saints! Now there is no complicated man, sensitive, hard to understand or even shy! So we should not bother stressing our head over them cos they are all so typical! Ok just work with me here.
What do you think about a guy who is always busy he can't make time to call or see you, oven text or ping u! He s not a very busy man, he s just an asshole who thinks he is too good for you
What do you call a guy who is dating you, sleeping with you but can't tell you he loves you( even when you say it first) he is not a sensitive guy that finds it difficult to open up his heart, he is just a jerk who wan chop clean mouth, and thinks you are so foolish u ll fall for anything.
What do you call a guy who is dating you and claims to love you bt can't put up ur pix as his dp with a simple sentence to let the world know u r his! He is nt shy, he just probably sleeps with a lot of his bbm friends( or at least asking them out)
What do u call a guy who u r dating and u call late at night and he can't say baby how are u? Or I love u? Well he s nt really tired from work, he probably has a girl lying by his side.
Now in ur case its simple, d guy doesn't like u, nt really. If u ask him out he ll date u, yeah bt cos he's flattered. See it does their ego good when a girl it tripping but the truth is if he feel d same way he won't wait for u to come ask him,even if nah brad pitt! If u date him u ll be making a big mistake cos before the relationship is thru he ll take your self respect and dance alanta on it! Ur choice!
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Nayah(f): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
Poster good afternoon,

Actually, I don't have a problem with that, I mean women want equlity so chasing a guy should take part of it, as for me I wish I could do this but I don't, not because I don't want to but I don't know how to do, I'm scared about being embarassed or saying useless things to a guy I appreciate smiley
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by emsquare(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
I see nothing wrong in chasing someone you like/admire don't take it too extreme hence he sees you as cheap!
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Excelboi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
presently, a girl is disturbing me for past a yr naw and i dnt seem to like her at all angry not even to have any sexual contact wiv her.

so op, maintain ur stance and not loose ur value and look cheap....
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
ksena: OK, so I met this guy at the company where I work, and he never said a word, we've only been looking at eachother, ok so after a few months I just went and ask about him to someone wich i knew would tell him, so from that point goin we started talking, and then we came to a point that he said that he never chase a woman, and that he feels that the woman should make the first step towards him, and I told him that we are having a problem because i don't chase guys, so for real!! this won't go anywhere, i mean even from a biblical view a man should initiate, i'm not going to lie, i'm really attracted to this guy, but honestly i don't want to waiste time on some one that believes it should come from a woman,

i've been reading this thing, wich is really really good,
http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001401.cfm

So should i just leave this guy in the friend zone and not further, or do you think i should pursuit him even though he doesn't want to risk it all,

honey never never chase after a nigerian guy.Nigerian men have EGOS and TOO MUCH PRIDE, and can never be compared to foreigners. If he were a white guy i would have said feel free.But as a typical nigerian guy, if you go after this guy, this guy may use u and dump you eventually, because u sort of deflated his EGO and PRIDE by chasing him.Please remain in friend zone and get a mature nigerian guy.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by stint(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2012
sinie: @op. One thing we girls should learn is that when it comes to men there are really 2 categories; the jerks and the saints! Now there is no complicated man, sensitive, hard to understand or even shy! So we should not bother stressing our head over them cos they are all so typical! Ok just work with me here.
What do you think about a guy who is always busy he can't make time to call or see you, oven text or ping u! He s not a very busy man, he s just an asshole who thinks he is too good for you
What do you call a guy who is dating you, sleeping with you but can't tell you he loves you( even when you say it first) he is not a sensitive guy that finds it difficult to open up his heart, he is just a jerk who wan chop clean mouth, and thinks you are so foolish u ll fall for anything.
What do you call a guy who is dating you and claims to love you bt can't put up ur pix as his dp with a simple sentence to let the world know u r his! He is nt shy, he just probably sleeps with a lot of his bbm friends( or at least asking them out)
What do u call a guy who u r dating and u call late at night and he can't say baby how are u? Or I love u? Well he s nt really tired from work, he probably has a girl lying by his side.
Now in ur case its simple, d guy doesn't like u, nt really. If u ask him out he ll date u, yeah bt cos he's flattered. See it does their ego good when a girl it tripping but the truth is if he feel d same way he won't wait for u to come ask him,even if nah brad pitt! If u date him u ll be making a big mistake cos before the relationship is thru he ll take your self respect and dance alanta on it! Ur choice!
Life is not black or white. life is in color . people are not always as they seem.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
There is no reasons why a woman shouldn't chase a man...if we are talking about approaching or making the first move toward men. Although I don't personally do that but I understand why some will. If the man in question has no issues then we shouldn't have any issues with it.

Some men are not good some approaching women and it doesn't make them less of a man simply because a woman made the first move. Not everybody sit around and wait either. I know some women that have approached the man and they are still married to this say. So it all about the person and how open they are.

If you get an ignorant person then don't expect nothing more but however people need to stop making a big deal out of petty things. Be open and know that the world doesn't revolve around you.

If you are open and took the chance...and it doesn't work out...it is okay. Life goes on.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by sinie: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2012
stint:
Life is not black or white. life is in color . people are not always as they seem.

People are Exactly what they seem! Its as simple as that. We can dance around it bt in the end we are right back to where we started.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by SpicyMimi(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2012
You posted this 2010, and this is 2012. Biko update us nah, so what happned atlass? You ve fizzled out those feelings you gat for him or you took dat weird and bold step?
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Youngpo413: 6:42am On Dec 11, 2014
ksena:
hahahahahaa 190, you're funny, ok so tell me, what does that say about him, cause i don't understand that he wants it the other way around, for real, he said that even if he sees someone he likes he would let her go, and says if it should happen it will happen, with other words if the girls don't say nothin he won't even think about approaching her, so what is wrong with this guy,
nothing is wrong with the guy,you are the sick one...lusting over a player...Im not surprised sha.
If you know what is good for you...go back to boyfriend!
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Youngpo413: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2014
dobodobo:
18-23 yrs old lady- the guy chasing the women seriously with cash while women doing shakara
23-25 yrs old lady- the guy contemplating on her maybe to chase or back out
25-30 yrs old lady-the guy running away while women watching what to do
30-35 yrs old lady-women chasing the guy while the guy away running like animal chasing him guy
35-45 yrs old lady-women going to church everyday calling Jesus to assist him in chasing the guy
45-50 yrs old lady-women calling on God to join Jesus in race to chase a guy
50- women married to Jesus cos all hope is lost

Biography of all woman,I will never chase a woman after she is 25 yrs old
lol
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Youngpo413: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2014
ksena:
hey ya'll thanks for all your comments. cheesy. I'm not chasing him, now we only say hi and bye, or have a little chat, but that's how it is right now, i don't give him any hints of me liking him, I just keep it cool wink, so if he really likes me, i'll see that, but for now, i just keep things friendly, and i'm just staying classy by letting him know i'm exclusive and one of a kind, and if he knows what is good for him then he'll make the next move,
exclusive my foot,your are cheap and desperate joor...besides "you are not good for him" so dont expect him to make the "next" move...dreamer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.