Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,355 members, 7,950,744 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Woman Flees After Burning Stepson’s Face With Hot Iron 4 Spilling Groundnut Oil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flees After Burning Stepson’s Face With Hot Iron 4 Spilling Groundnut Oil (303 Views)

Woman Flees After Brutalising 10-year-old Girl For Buying N100 Puff-puff / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Flees After Burning Stepson’s Face With Hot Iron 4 Spilling Groundnut Oil by janefblog: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2019
A middle-aged housewife, Saude Kuti, is on the run after allegedly torturing her 10-year-old stepson, Ezekiel Kuti, with a hot pressing iron.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Ezekiel’s face was allegedly burnt by his step mum for spilling groundnut oil on the floor.

It was gathered that after spilling the groundnut oil, the ten year old filled the bottle with water in order to conceal his mistake for fear of being beaten.

The victim said Saude became furious when she came back and discovered the mixture of oil and water.

The 10-year-old told our correspondent that when the pain was too much for him, he fled the home.

He stated, “I wanted to take something in the cupboard when the groundnut oil mistakenly spilled on the floor and I immediately scooped it back into the bottle but when I.....https://janefblog.com/6522-2woman-flees-after-burning-stepsons-face-with-hot-iron-for-spilling-groundnut-oil/

Re: Woman Flees After Burning Stepson’s Face With Hot Iron 4 Spilling Groundnut Oil by CANlBUS(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Now I know Why Satan was famzing Eve....Birds of like feathers.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc closes Case In N702m Fraud Suit Against Okupe / Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom / SARS Allegedly Kill One, Scores Injured During Burial Procession In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.