Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,665 members, 7,951,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey (659 Views)

How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Leagoo KIICAA Power / TWRP Recovery And Root Oneplus 5/5T - How To Guide / Twrp Recovery Touch Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey by Gazzy88(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2019
I've been trying to flash twrp recovery on my phone all to no avail. The reason is that I wanna root my phone to tweak it a little and remove some bloatware. If you can do that perfectly and you're either in Abẹ́òkúta, Ìbàdàn or Lagos... Let's deal. The phone is umidigi s2 lite. It's urgent please.
Re: If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey by Gazzy88(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
So there's nobody to help here on nairaland? I guess things like this don't sell but if it were to be tonto dikeh nonsense, the whole forum would have gone haywire.
Re: If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey by Afz9095(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
I can help the only problem is that I don't resides in abk
Re: If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey by Gazzy88(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Afz9095:
I can help the only problem is that I don't resides in abk
Where are you please? Drop your details so that we can hook up.
Re: If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey by invincible560(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Gazzy88:
I've been trying to flash twrp recovery on my phone all to no avail. The reason is that I wanna root my phone to tweak it a little and remove some bloatware. If you can do that perfectly and you're either in Abẹ́òkúta, Ìbàdàn or Lagos... Let's deal. The phone is umidigi s2 lite. It's urgent please.
i can help you tho i stay at ibadan
Re: If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey by Afz9095(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: If You Can Help Install Twrp Recovery On Phone And You're In Abeokuta,deal Dey by Gazzy88(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
invincible560:

i can help you tho i stay at ibadan
Please send me your details so I can reach you.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale / 7facts About 16and 32gb ROM Smartphones. / Top Bulk SMS Platforms And Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.