Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

Father Defiles His 3day Old Baby As The Mother Goes For A Bath (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Defiles His 3day Old Baby As The Mother Goes For A Bath (photos) (569 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Defiles His 3day Old Baby As The Mother Goes For A Bath (photos) by janefblog: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
A 3day old baby has died after allegedly being defiled by 35-year-old father on Thursday night. The suspect and father of the baby has since been arrested and remained in police custody.

In a statement issued in Mansa, Laupala province police commissioner, Elias Chushi says, the baby was bleeding from the virginal, umbilical cord, mouth and nose when physical examination was conducted by Darry Chanda a health worker at Lukolongo health post.

It was gathered that the mother of the deceased, 29 year old, Brenda Kasakula, went to bath leaving the sleeping baby in...

See photos.....https://janefblog.com/6526-2father-defiles-his-3day-old-baby-as-the-mother-goes-for-a-bath/

Re: Father Defiles His 3day Old Baby As The Mother Goes For A Bath (photos) by CANlBUS(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
I blame the mother for selecting an animal and tagging it an "Husband".Stupid women.I bet she is a feminist that was looking for an asskisser to marry.
Re: Father Defiles His 3day Old Baby As The Mother Goes For A Bath (photos) by Jmk9292(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Man is becoming more brutish day by day...
Re: Father Defiles His 3day Old Baby As The Mother Goes For A Bath (photos) by delishpot: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
CANlBUS:
I blame the mother for selecting an animal and tagging it an "Husband".Stupid women.I bet she is a feminist that was looking for an asskisser to marry.

Since the abuse is from a man na, you will blame the woman. If it was a woman that did the abuse you would have washed her down without blaming the husband.
Re: Father Defiles His 3day Old Baby As The Mother Goes For A Bath (photos) by Timewilltell2(f): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
The man must be from a tribe similar to iPods in that country .

(1) (Reply)

A Boy's Head Is N170k, Girls Heads Are Cheaper - Inside The Nigerian Market For / Yahoo Boy In Died Barking Like A Dog In His Mansion In Lagos(video) / Son Butchered His Mother To Death In Bayelsa State. Graphic Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.