Stats: 3,171,180 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal (46500 Views)

APC Fails To Reconcile Ondo Aspirants As Ibrahim, Oke, Others Shun Photograph / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Jubilation In Kwara As Ibrahim Oloriegbe (APC) Defeated Bukola Saraki (PDP) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by Alejobs: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by Alejobs: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Omooba77:

https://dailynigerian.com/just-in-supreme-court-dismisses-ibrahim-littles-appeal-says-abba-yusuf-authentic-kano-pdp-guber-candidate/amp
Tuniski,engineerboat and johnnyessence,you can see that one of the two reasons that led to the dismissal of the suit is technicalities,that is little did not join abba yusuf as one of the parties in the suit.unlike onnighen who frowned at technicalities,tanko loves technicalities.adeleke will fail
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tuniski,the second reason for the dismissal of the case is because little was not part of the said primaries meanwhile he bought forms and he is a member of pdp.this has vindicated me again.the fct kangaroo court that sacked apc lawmakers in bauchi erred,only those that participated in the primaries of apc have the right to sue.anyway i xpect you to come up with a ridiculous reason to disagree as usual.

As an aside,i personally think that the apex court were here.ibrahim little was denied of his political rights when after buying forms,kwankwaso took the venue of the primaries to his house and prevented others from participating in it making yusuf a sole contestant.that is an infringement of his fundamental human rights,the apex court should have cancelled that primaries.perhaps little didnt argue it well in court
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by Aidejay(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
See what they've turned out supreme Court to
Election tribunal court
No case of serious alacrity outside elections is gaining traction
No human rights arguments, no freedom and expression arguments
Just election and election
Pls update me if I'm wrong
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by engineerboat(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
senatordave1:
Tuniski,the second reason for the dismissal of the case is because little was not part of the said primaries meanwhile he bought forms and he is a member of pdp.this has vindicated me again.the fct kangaroo court that sacked apc lawmakers in bauchi erred,only those that participated in the primaries of apc have the right to sue.anyway i xpect you to come up with a ridiculous reason to disagree as usual.

As an aside,i personally think that the apex court were here.ibrahim little was denied of his political rights when after buying forms,kwankwaso took the venue of the primaries to his house and prevented others from participating in it making yusuf a sole contestant.that is an infringement of his fundamental human rights,the apex court should have cancelled that primaries.perhaps little didnt argue it well in court

1. Who has the right to Conduct primary.

2. Who present candidate for election

3. Who has the right to invite INEC to monitor primary

4. What prevent little not to go to the venue or conduct his own parallel primary.

It's one thing to buy form it's another thing to participate.

What you dont know you dont know.
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by engineerboat(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Tuniski,engineerboat and johnnyessence,you can see that one of the two reasons that led to the dismissal of the suit is technicalities,that is little did not join abba yusuf as one of the parties in the suit.unlike onnighen who frowned at technicalities,tanko loves technicalities.adeleke will fail

How is his now related with Osu election.

You keep running up and down.

You will dey alright Las las
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by engineerboat(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
senatordave1:

So what is your technicality between Osun election case and this one now.

Ogbeni swerve
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by engineerboat(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Did you read this portion or you just decide to close your eyes on it.

The apex court said the appeal was dismissed for want of diligent prosecution.
The seven-member panel of justices led by Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour therefore unanimously held that the appeal lacked merit and dismissed same.
On April 18, a Court of Appeal sitting in Kaduna upheld the appeal Mr Yusuf, challenging a Federal High Court’s order that sacked him as the party’s candidate.
Delivering the judgement, Justice Tanko Hussaini said the Federal High Court judge in Kano erred in law by assuming jurisdiction without the plaintiff, Ibrahim Little, joining the necessary party, Abba Yusuf.
The judge also said Mr Little lacked locus standi to institute action challenging the process that he did not participate in.
On March 4, a Federal High Court sitting in Kano sacked the governorship candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Abba Yusuf, in the state.
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
engineerboat:

Oga,diligent prosecution is a general term or a summary of all the reasons which includes technicalities.stop being dumb
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
engineerboat:

Ogbeni swerve
Only senseless losers like you will swerve.intellectually,am rubbishing you daily
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
engineerboat:

1. Who has the right to Conduct primary.

2. Who present candidate for election

3. Who has the right to invite INEC to monitor primary

4. What prevent little not to go to the venue or conduct his own parallel primary.

It's one thing to buy form it's another thing to participate.

What you dont know you dont know.

Adeleke will fail boy
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
engineerboat:

How is his now related with Osu election.

You keep running up and down.

You will dey alright Las las
When the osun case will be struck out due to technical issues,ill call you out.seems adeleke is more intelligent than you
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by tuniski: 12:58am On Jun 19, 2019
senatordave1:

There was disputed primaries is different from no primaries but names submitted.
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by Gryffindor: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Emyo:
Next question is, of what use is this victory?

really ??,u sound a bit clueless
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by NoRetreat(m): 6:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Emyo:
Next question is, of what use is this victory?
exactly

Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by engineerboat(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2019
tuniski:

There was disputed primaries is different from no primaries but names submitted.

Leave that one alone.

Seem he is not meeting up with his daily duty
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2019
tuniski:

I didnt say there was no primary but there was which is in dispute,illegal,not properly constituted and should not stand
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by engineerboat(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2019
senatordave1:

I didnt say there was no primary but there was which is in dispute,illegal,not properly constituted and should not stand

Why is it illegal.

You should have applied to be counsel for Ibrahim little
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2019
engineerboat:

Why is it illegal.

You should have applied to be counsel for Ibrahim little
The victory of rochas at the courts really crushed you
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by tuniski: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2019
senatordave1:

The matters are very different. Bauchi matter is up to APC to show they did primaries, thereby eliminating parties not involved in it from seeking redress.

Until that is done, a non conduct of Primaries simply means a party can't field candidates for elections.
A disputed primary is an internal affair of the party for which the resolution confers legitimacy on any of the adversaries (contestants).
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by Champneys: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Babzrockman:
First victory for Abba.... The next is to unseat Gandollar

Inshaaa Allah!
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
tuniski:

The matters are very different. Bauchi matter is up to APC to show they did primaries, thereby eliminating parties not involved in it from seeking redress.

Until that is done, a non conduct of Primaries simply means a party can't field candidates for elections.
A disputed primary is an internal affair of the party for which the resolution confers legitimacy on any of the adversaries (contestants).
Oga,why are you so dumb? Thank God others have started seeing you for who you are.why is it so hard for you to grasp that pdp cannot sue apc whether they conducted primaries or not? Why do you like advancing falsehood? It is not a must to comment.its because there is no punishment for wrong or false claims that is why you keep doing this daily.
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by Johnnyessence(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abba Yusuf gida gida is coming. abba Yusuf gida gida is a goal. next is tribunal court victory by the special grace of almighty God.
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by Johnnyessence(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
engineerboat:

Ogbeni swerve
oga engineerboat, Abeg don't argue with the ignorant Apc member, his ignorance stinks. he didn't understand law at all. he's just an empty barrel here on nairaland jumping from one political thread to another. another victory for abba Yusuf in the tribunal. tribunal start their sittings proper today. by November ending, the judges will decide on the tribunal cases in Kano.
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
engineerboat:

engineerboat, the person you are replying doesn't understand law. he's just an APC apologist that doesn't understand how electoral law works. he's just on nairaland causing confusion to his followers. that's I don't give him no attention.
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by tuniski: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Oga,why are you so dumb? Thank God others have started seeing you for who you are.why is it so hard for you to grasp that pdp cannot sue apc whether they conducted primaries or not? Why do you like advancing falsehood? It is not a must to comment.its because there is no punishment for wrong or false claims that is why you keep doing this daily.

You are the dumb one. I hate foul language. Everyone sees you for who you are. A man that is only interested in winning arguments nothing more.

The bauchi matter is even a direct challenge to inec for publishing names of apc who had no primaries.
Re: Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal by senatordave1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
tuniski:

You are the dumb one. I hate foul language. Everyone sees you for who you are. A man that is only interested in winning arguments nothing more.

The bauchi matter is even a direct challenge to inec for publishing names of apc who had no primaries.
Something is fundamentally wrong with you,a fundamental defect so i will pity you.you are not even aware of your psychological condition.why cant you understand basic things? Cant you read? Mama taraba and tazoor both said pdp and apc did not conduct primaries respectively and the supreme court rightly ruled against them? What is so hard to grasp here?

Pictures From The Jos Prison Attack & Attempted Jail Break / Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50