Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:53 PM

Dealing With Rejection 101 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Rejection 101 (249 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Goodlooking Guys, How Do You Deal With Rejection? / Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Rejection 101 by michaelfaya(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
'
Bisola met a man, they clicked so well; She waited for him to shoot his shot, he didn’t. So she shot the shot and missed, David literally said ‘No Bisola, You’re not my type

Dealing With Rejection
We have all had those moments where we are expecting to hear a resounding ‘Yes’ but, get a ‘No.’ It’s totally normal. There are situations, especially social situations where you feel like connecting to someone but they look the other way. Some people are, however, subtle at saying ‘no’ those are the ones who care about how you may take the rejection. Others really don’t care; they can literally say no as comfortable as they can walk to take a piss.
Those are the ones we are here to help you deal with. Rejection will always come once in a while, but how do you manage rejection? How do you come out of the feeling you’re not good enough or you’re not just the one?

In this article, we’d be looking at ways to deal with rejection as it comes. Before I go on, I’d like to point out that ‘Things are not really bad, you just feel bad!’

Dealing With Rejection
It’s Not Always About You
Yes, I know that you didn’t see that loud ‘No’ coming and you’re probably thinking ‘Why in the world would she say NO to me.’ I want you to remember that it’s not always about you. Examine the situation and try to find out why you’ve been rejected. It’d surprise you to know why they have said ‘no’ to you, sometimes it’s for your own good.

Don’t Put Yourself Out There
Now, this can be tricky, because, how else would you meet someone (people) if you don’t sell yourself? Everyone knows what they want, so you might need to tread cautiously. Give small hints to show interest, and if you get rejected it would not take a toll on you as much as it would have if you were too extra.

Don’t Be Afraid, ‘No’ Is Just A Word
In dealing with rejection, understand that you win some and lose some. You can’t win it all always. So don’t let people’s rejection put you in a position where you feel you’re not up to standard. It all balls down to your understanding it’s not all about you.

In Conclusion…
When we interact with other people, the fear of rejection not only brings us pain and inconvenience. It also deprives us of the warmth, comfort, fun, and excitement that other human beings can provide us.

So, if you set your mind that there would always be a ‘Yes and a ‘No’ then it would help you deal with Rejection properly, knowing that you would get a ‘Yes’ someday.

Was this helpful? You can also share situations where you’ve been rejected and how you dealt with it in the comment section.

Re: Dealing With Rejection 101 by Daronyk(f): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nice one.

This is a great lesson as many people don't like rejection yet only few will admit it while some will act as if it's a normal thing and they are going through hell inside

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Marriage Problem Solution Astrology / Season Of Rape / Correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.