Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Your Opinions Please - Naijabids - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Your Opinions Please - Naijabids (1018 Views)

Playstation Move Second Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinions Please - Naijabids by walebel(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2010
We are working on a project called NAIJABIDS - a brief introduction - this project is to enable people buy goods of all sorts online at incredibly low prices, for example, you may purchase a digital camera worth N60K for as low as N5K justy by bidding within t, he given period the product is put for bidding - as simple as that.

But before we fully embark on this project we would like to have your opinions. Please go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abuja/Email-Broadcast/140118296028347 or http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Imaginative-World/159767300704170 to answer a few questions as truthful as you can. It should take you very few minutes. You also win free bids on completion of this project.

Thank you for time and contributions.
Re: Your Opinions Please - Naijabids by Dolemite(f): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
The percentage of Nigerians who shop online in Nigeria? very low, that's if it even exists and the percentage of Nigerians who have the means of shopping online, lower. . .looks like you don't have a market in Nigeria, but it's a ballsy move, I'm interested in knowing how you plan on making profits from this.
Re: Your Opinions Please - Naijabids by walebel(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Dolemite; I don't think your observation is very correct cos there are lots of Nigerians with both credit and debit cards who actually shop online. Nevertheless, I'd like to know if you shop online and if you would like to participate in online bidding affording you very cheap but quality brands.
Re: Your Opinions Please - Naijabids by Dolemite(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
I only shopped online when I was outside the country, in Nigeria well there's the trust thing, 419ers, you send money you don't get what you paid for. Personally I don't like bidding for things, chances are I never get them, with my luck at all tongue . . .

walebel:

@Dolemite; I don't think your observation is very correct cos there are lots of Nigerians with both credit and debit cards who actually shop online.
Can you please show me the stats you got that from, market reports etc?
Re: Your Opinions Please - Naijabids by walebel(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
Alrite. I'll send you a a demo site though as soon as it is ready.
Dolemite:

I only shopped online when I was outside the country, in Nigeria well there's the trust thing, 419ers, you send money you don't get what you paid for. Personally I don't like bidding for things, chances are I never get them, with my luck at all tongue . . .
Can you please show me the stats you got that from, market reports etc?

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Congress 2010 / Does Gta Iv Work On Your P.c? / Vacancy For The Post Of An Entertainment Center Manager/manageress .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.