Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,920 members, 7,931,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:29 PM

Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M (47128 Views)

67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs / 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance / EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Ajenikoko89: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
olurich01:
How can a 67 year old understand hacking, how does she understands website vulnerabilities, how does she understands the usage of Kali softwares and many other things involved. First Bank is mad
Help me ask them o I am sure that the woman's account was just used since she was naive , there is more to hacking what vulnerabilies does a woman of her age understand

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Aldebaran(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
tallfish145:
you are a criminal
You mean you are Criminal grin

It's common sense grin
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by DavidEsq(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
starbuck:
Foolish old human BEAN

Oya, make una come, food don done grin grin
So na on top onary grand u dey chop, wit rats, worms a roaches. No wonder cholera full ur local government. Warashame

Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by polimaf(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aldebaran:

The funniest part of the story grin

She's is not yet a hardened Criminal...

Hardened Criminal would have used an ATM card to buy and withdraw money before he/she is finally arrested grin
She didn’t do it, she was being used... I’m very sure of that
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by AMI3(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
Hello nairalanders, This question has been bothering me since a long time. When animals have genders of male and female, why do we
refers to them as "IT" ? talk about them as, it’s moving, it’s running, it’s playing? They are not objects, so why? Please somebody help.
Because they may not be easily identify.

It just u see a babe and u don't know sex she is then u can refer to such a baby as 'it'

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Aldebaran(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
polimaf:
She didn’t do it, she was being used... I’m very sure of that

Hmmmm

Maybe
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by ken6488(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
I love hackers

cry Because am still a script kindle
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by AMI3(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
DavidEsq:

So na on top onary grand u dey chop, wit rats, worms a roaches. No wonder cholera full ur local government. Warashame
she want her ass to big and get shape. u never know the magic behind women sitting on the floor to eat
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Lufthansa: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
You wont be able to transact on such account so long its been flagged (restriction placed). You will be forced to walk into the banking hall to lodge such complain @ d customer service desk and you get picked up in the process. A hardened criminal will never bother walking into the banking hall after noticing his ATM transaction is blocked, knowing what he had done.[color=#990000][/color]
Aldebaran:

Hardened Criminal would have used an ATM card to buy and withdraw money before he/she is finally arrested grin
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by olahajayi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
specie103:
I wish i can hack stuffs like that....

Na only how to get unlimited 2go credit and gbwhatsapp hack I sabi grin grin grin grin grin

you try
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Heylius(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
starbuck:
Foolish old human BEAN

Oya, make una come, food don done grin grin
Mama d mama
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by shawnmich: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
The whole story is a fake. We dey in nija even buhari self is fake why won't they carry fake news around. Remember when snake swallowed millions of naira... Nobody catch the snake till now the same thing with the rat. Is the snake anaconda or the rat, giant rat abeg don't let Nigeria police bobo us. We no be children. The whole story is fake... Its impossible to transfer millions of naira in a account without being flagged immediately by the banks to the extent that a old woman who will die soon will try to withdraw..... The real culprit already bribe the law enforcement agency so they turn the table around. The game lies in between bank officials and the law enforcement. In Nigeria nothing real.... Everything is fake.
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Aldebaran(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lufthansa:
You wont be able to transact on such account so long its been flagged (restriction placed). You will be forced to walk into the banking hall to lodge such complain @ d customer service desk and you get picked up in the process. A hardened criminal will never bother walking into the banking hall after noticing his ATM transaction is blocked, knowing what he had done.[color=#990000][/color]
You are right
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by whiteafrique: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
This one nah mugu self, transfer to your account and went to bank to withdraw
like say nah ur money.
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Yes they can identify them, for example he goat, she goat, like mammals etc
Physical identification is what I mean.
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
cucumbae:
Can you identify a female or male animals?That is why they use it.

That’s not a point. Sometimes you can’t even identify a male and a female human unless you ask. And mostly in babies
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
seanwilliam:
yes na, through there private part
oya find snake make you check it private part to confirm which gender e be.

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by enemyofprogress: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
JohnFrankling:
Maybe her Son or someone close to her use her account.
I want to agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sounds like her identity was stolen and her accounts taken over and used for fraud. Sadly enough nobody will believe her, the nitwits at special fraud unit will just keep harassing her for their share angry
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
afonja and wire fraud.
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
She's more likely the picker. Most oldies in Naija aren't that tech savvy. .

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by fotadmowmend(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Police should investigate she's only a 'dropper' her son or grandson might be d actual perpetrator
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by Floxytran: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Fisrt of all she's not the one that hacked the account, they used her account and used her. The main guys are behind the scene.
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by ibro1010(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
specie103:
I wish i can hack stuffs like that....

Na only how to get unlimited 2go credit and gbwhatsapp hack I sabi grin grin grin grin grin

Please bro is your GB WhatsApp still working ,if yes how can i stop banned issue
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Maybe she went to withdraw the cash that a fraudulent person transferred to her account after seeing alert. She might have thought that is free money. People have gotten into similar troubles like this
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by crafteck(m): 12:34am On Jun 19, 2019
Aonkuuse:
This is serious, it is not by force to steal nah. This is real a fool at 67

Isn't it obvious it's a set up or someone used her account
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by jonvalek(m): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2019
AFONJA is at it again! Scam life na there way, with juju, with fish and garri, with chewing-stick for 21st Century, with manual WC aka Npo under their bed, with 24/7 faded wrapper wearing, wey if dem wash am for stream or rivers, all the fishes, shark, dolphins, even green whales go perish for baaaaad odour and smello. Nonsense granny.
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by wink2015(m): 1:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Aldebaran:

It would have been difficult for her to withdraw such money using Atm card as the central bank of Nigeria set a daily limit of N150, 000 per account.

At her age of 67 years I am wondering what she need that money for?
Re: Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M by DavidEsq(m): 4:08am On Jun 19, 2019
AMI3:
she want her ass to big and get shape. u never know the magic behind women sitting on the floor to eat
U donminit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.