Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,801 members, 7,921,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Xbox One Player Need Fortnite - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox One Player Need Fortnite (910 Views)

5 Things Apex Legend Does Better Than Fortnite / Fortnite Clans / Fortnite Makes Over $318 Billion But............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One Player Need Fortnite by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please anyone who is not playing or using fortnite anymore please transfer it to me
Thanks
We can talk more on what's app
Re: Xbox One Player Need Fortnite by spoilerx: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
fortnite is free on xbox store.

you need live gold subscription to play sha
Re: Xbox One Player Need Fortnite by MrsSandman: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yeah Xbox store does have Fortnite and it is for free. I haven't heard of the gold subscription. I've just registered and started playing. I know that a lot of people are playing this game these days and not everyone wants to wait to level up the regular way. It actually costs a lot of money if you want to do it fast. Recently though I came across an article that talked about fortnite free account generator, which basically meant that you can get extra features without spending a lot of money. I used it and it actually works so maybe you should consider that .

(1) (Reply)

These Nintendo Switch Games You Should Buy Without Regret And Hesitation / Ps4 Needed ASAP / Top 10 Best PPSSPP - PSP Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.