Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:28 PM

VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags (2850 Views)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by dontwix: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
A young African lady has shared the circumstances surrounding her latest achievement with members of the online community in a post shared on her social media page.

The lady identified as @bo_hairs, who also appears to be an Instagram hair vendor, gave all the praises to God as she announced to her fans and followers that she has recently become a house owner at the age of 24, just a year after relocating from her village. She noted that she never imagined she would be able to boast of such good news when she set out for the centre of excellence.
watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1TXpHpzmyY

Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by Bizmagnet: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
I just hope someone will not show up again to claim ownership. In case you're the real owner, congrats to you from me.

Every business deserves to be nurtured, grown and rightly projected. Get a website/blog/software for your business and ideas today. Check my signature for contacts.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by Ndukings92(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
make the real owner of this house no put u for jail like the other one,boys adirozikwa achi

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by Nogodye(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
YAGI Young And Getting It.
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by daddytime(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmmm...na so

Make some innocent young girls no go begin sniper themselves up.
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
nice shocked
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by meobizy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
The lady identified as @bo_hairs, who also appears to be an Instagram hair vendor
Na ashawo.
I sabi their pattern.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by GANAYAD: 5:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Yahoo girl
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by femi4: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2019
The real owner laughing right now
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by PreciousProsper: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2019
Congrats
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by Vega100: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2019
meobizy:

Na ashawo.
I sabi their pattern.
U are truly experienced.
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by crazyABO(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Lol how much is hair now Abi Porsche and Ferrari don they do hair ni sad

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by Gosj01(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Make we dey observe for now.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by ashewoboy(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2019
idi to pawo Wale.

her maga has paid.
Re: VIDEO: I’m Proud To Be A Landlady At Age 24 – Nigeria Instagram Slay Queen Brags by partnerbizz5(f): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Seems natural resources are at work. shocked

I stand to be corrected shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

(1) (Reply)

Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) / Photos From Yomi Casual's Birthday Bash / Ese Walters Lips Were Soft & Succulent,my Weakness Arose" -pastor Biodun COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.