Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,784 members, 7,915,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Infinix Note 5 Refuse To On ... Help!!!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Note 5 Refuse To On ... Help!!!!!!!! (614 Views)

My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help / My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Note 5 Refuse To On ... Help!!!!!!!! by shotin(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello, pls I need with my infinix note 5 i fell inside one mud when rain was falling next week, my phone was in my pocket, ever since the phone refuse to on, I took it to a phone repairer, he helped me dry it, still the phone didnt on, it's just indicate the charging light but it's won't display and trust me it's not the screen. The guy said it's the panel and panel cost 32k but I don't believe I'm presently serving in uyo, pls phone guru for Lagos any idea and even it's the panel I'm sure it's not that expensive. Help a bro.

(1) (Reply)

Best Budget Drone / Pls Help To Crack My Zte Modem With Esn: Dd 191c14 With Model Ac8720 / Please Suggest A Phone That I Can Buy For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.