Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,340 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (116514 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Clefayomide: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chai this just made me remember that movie "the other woman". Why can't lady's be like the wife and the side chick in that movie. Make them collaborate and treat the guy Bleep up

D poor girl was even trying to run for her dear life.. this is very sadden
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by okeniti: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Joblessness in her purest form.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Onos1111: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
That's naija for you, <a href=”http://seductionskill.com.ng/blog”>slay queens</a> every where
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by imitateMe(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Look at women destroying and disgracing a woman ...so much for feminism... The irony of this is that a man was even the one that rescued her... Truly there is something wrong with the female gender[url][/url]
You just made my day, my dear. I love you.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Its a Man's world.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Jakama90(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
A guy that will still leave you tomorrow. Even if she slept with your husband: you don't have any right to beat her. This is abnormal. She should take her beating to her fucking boyfriend.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by tsmat(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
it takes two to tangle. this is injustice.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Women with Empty skulls, No brains. And what happens to the said guy? he goes scot free?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is not a fair fight, 7 Against 1, Some people are tough when in gangs, catch them on their own they will cry like a baby, and start begging for mercy.

She should just look for all of them one by one and throw battery water in the faces.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Autotech312(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
when she did not sleep with married man and even if she sleep with married man, such humiliation was not accepted and this could land every one involve in kirikiri or bail charges to earn revenue to the court

I weep for some of you making comments here. Are you telling me you approve of that molestation in a sane country? Na wa o! who did we offend in Africa? All she needed is just a good lawyer and they will all rot in jail.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by holuwajobar(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
gudvibz:
In as much as its a painful betrayal, they went way too far, stripping her what about the guy? It takes 2 to tango. Just let them be they deserve each other
shocked
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by deefresh: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Seriously Well now she can slay openingly. Lol

Well, to a more serious matter
Learn programming and the web for just 3k. If interested call 08133997333. U're gonna love the it! Better than sportbetting
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Benreu(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Zues1419:
But make I no lie, that bobie stand no be small and come get confidence join.
badt guy
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Uniquekriss(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Very old story
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Ikeh01(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
useless bunch of people who are nothing but a disgrace to themselves and their families.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by shineeye1: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dumb assess everywhere!
Committing illegality over illegal relationship!
Empty skuuls!
If the assaulted girl has some brain, with a charge of unlawful assault she will make those foools pay for damages through their assess.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by cookingsoul(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
luminouz:
All is free in love n war...

But what if she is menstruating? Naso dem go expose every every? undecided ...very uncool!!!

OP sef dey add maggi and crayfish...which one is 'worst disgrace and embarrassment of her entire life' ? How u take know someone's entire life, u be God?? undecided

Thank God for the Captain America that came to save her,we men have always been the saving grace of our women. wink
all is free in love and war see grammar
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Ebere2020(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it really worth striping her naked? Poor man steal money we set fire for him body big man steal money we dey hail am like dummy. Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Ubiudumo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
God why are we this backward?She probably would have been killed if she had slept with her friend's husband.This treatment justifies nothing.They are not even married.If I were the disgraced girl I'd have all the miscreants arrested and prosecuted for infringing on her right to human dignity.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Exodora: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Zues1419:
I just love what they did to her, so next time she will learn how to manage what she has, abi she no get boyfriend way fit service her. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu dey smell, so how will she know the guy is dating one of them or did they write it on the guys face. Senseless people everywhere mtcheeeeeew
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Exodora: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ocheeeeee that guy @helper don kuku get free girl friend .
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
See the way how those lady take busy they removed her clothes like say none of them never do ahm before! And for that matter nah boyfriend not husband. If am that guy nah that girl I go com marry so make them go die after that.

Anyway all nah bad things don't do zinna is Haram.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
cookingsoul:
all is free in love and war see grammar
Egbon,naso I see am o...should be 'fair' abi? I purposely used free,u know from 'free n fair election' wink
Pls correct me o,with bank alert!!! grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Ntente(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
���������� *IF YOU ARE NOT YET REGISTERED WITH RAGP....These ���� Happens:*
1.) You Loose Money When you buy airtime
2.) You Loose Money when you buy data
3.) You Loose Money when you pay for your DSTV subscription.
4.) You Loose Money when you pay for your Gotv subscription.
5.) You Loose Money when you pay for startimes subscription.
6.) You Loose Money when you pay for your PHCN bill.
7.) ...And Guess What? You Loose Much Money when any of your Friends, Family members, Colleagues, Social Media Contacts pays for any of these above.....��
... *Be wiser...Be smarter!*

chat. whatsapp.com/HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S

*Copy and share to help someone become financially independent*
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by dododawa1: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Penis and toto generation
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Beverlyjean(f): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
cococandy:
No. There’s something wrong with you.

I’m also pretty sure that women like these don’t identify as feminists. They are the type of women who can’t hold men accountable for their actions. Instead they act as foot soldiers for misogynistic cultures and practices that blame and punish other women for the actions of men.

You verbalizing that there is something wrong with you for being a female puts you in the same category them.

No...it puts u in the same category because u are already attacking the man ... calling it actions by the man, did he rape or drug her?? Men don't disgace fellow men for sleeping with a woman ....instead they laugh it off

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by iphanyi10(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
nonsense set of nonentities,
if they had meaningful and productive work to do, they won't be displaying this absurdity.

so what happens to the guy, he gets to work free right?

don't be surprised , after this show of shame the said girlfriend will run back to the arms of the cheating bastard.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2019
These girls are beasts
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by solofresh(m): 12:38am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=czarina post=79463501]Foolish girls. Beating up your fellow lady because of one yeye community peniss.

Please check my profile to make me smile again if you live in Jos. This news just ruined my night angry
[/Am sure if it was the man,u wont type this NONSENSE ]
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by solofresh(m): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2019
Those ladies above me saying rubbish,am sure if it was the man that was disgraced like that you wont type those shits
Must it be the men always?
The two are involved in d matter so let her face d consequence
Leave the man alone!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Izime4(m): 1:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Girls!
You have no right whatsoever over your boyfriend, he is not your husband and you are not his wife.
You have no legal or any right to claim ownership of a boyfriend.

You don't own him and he doesn't own you.
That act of humiliation is an offence against the law.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Izime4(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2019
gypsey:
Women with Empty skulls, No brains. And what happens to the said guy? he goes scot free?
Did he commit any offence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.