Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

Should I Build Back Link For A Blog That Is Not Up To A Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Build Back Link For A Blog That Is Not Up To A Month (715 Views)

How Can I Create A Blog That Targets Traffic From Another Country? / SEO And Back Link Building Service / Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Build Back Link For A Blog That Is Not Up To A Month by Moviezfree: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Webmaster in the house please I need your advice is it healthy for me to start building back links for a blog that is not up to a month old, will it cause any harm to my blog.
Re: Should I Build Back Link For A Blog That Is Not Up To A Month by stanliwise(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Moviezfree:
Webmaster in the house please I need your advice is it healthy for me to start building back links for a blog that is not up to a month old, will it cause any harm to my blog.
If the backlinks you're building doesn't add up to what the backlink was pointing to, then you get less ranking... and punished by google. If your article is organic and backlinks are genuine.
There is no right time to start having blacklinks
Re: Should I Build Back Link For A Blog That Is Not Up To A Month by skultrick(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2019
stanliwise:
If the backlinks you're building doesn't add up to what the backlink was pointing to, then you get less ranking... and punished by google. If your article is organic and backlinks are genuine.
There is no right time to start having blacklinks

I started building backlinks to my site from day one, but hey!. it must be natural.
You over do it and Google will derank your ass.

And don't even dare to buy from all these pbn guyz because from my experience it doesn't end well.

It should be natural, share your post, guest post, blog commenting were some of the methods I used.

1 Like

Re: Should I Build Back Link For A Blog That Is Not Up To A Month by Moviezfree: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Okay thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Not available / Website + Adsense For Sale / Sports Writer Needed For A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.