Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? (4494 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
LordReed:

Jesusjnr what say you? Are you going to, if you deactivate your moniker, start a different account?
The point is that case is long closed, for buda wasn't blind or dead when buda agreed to the terms of the deal, and you also know what's involved, so whatever buda's doing is buda being as unstable as buda is.

So whether I'm going to start a different account or not is absolutely none of buda's damn business, for I staked two of my jesusjnr monikers which are a huge deal to me if you know where i'm coming from, and budaatum's moniker also which is a big deal to buda.

So the deactivating of either our monikers should suffice, except buda is trying to prove that buda don't keep buda's word, for if you could remember that was the reason I called you to bear witness for I called you not even buda, for buda was already showing some signs then of some lack of commitment to the deal despite having given buda's word.

So if buda reneges on buda's word then you are going to bear witness of that for I wouldn't.

The embarrassment that would come with deactivating either of our accounts should be enough a lesson and humbling enough for the either of us to learn from not to be accusing people falsely in the future, for the moniker which goes down is the moniker of the malicious liar among the two of us.

So that's that about that!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
OtemAtum:

Why do you call one person alone a legitimate voter? They are all legit joor. Good morning.
Good afternoon otem.

There are only two possible legit voters this case(tribunal) not one, but one did not come, so except you are able to summon him to help you out, so that you can have the majority vote you so crave, you are tied by my generosity. grin

Btw just i had told you look at the response of one of your inconsequential voters, that called me dumb..., to the difference that God had used me to make in your expression.

budaatum:

Simple. Economical. Efficient. To the point.
Atum spoke!

So be careful about such kind of people that endorse mediocrity, for they don't wish you well.

For they would not humble themselves so that God can use them as He uses jesusjnr, but when God uses jesusjnr, they'd start calling him thief for allowing God use him to this extent.

But of course as the saying goes "wisdom is justified of her children.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
I would have to live with a j3 after j2s die? angry sad angry

I strongly believe you need to work on the conditions of his #deactivateyourmoniker. I would not be happy if I find myself dealing with the dead and will take my frustration out on you My Lord

jesusjnr:
The point is that case is long closed, for buda wasn't blind or dead when buda agreed to the terms of the deal, and you also know what's involved, so whatever buda's doing is buda being as unstable as buda is.

So whether I'm going to start a different account or not is absolutely none of buda's damn business, for I staked two of my jesusjnr monikers which are a huge deal to me if you know where i'm coming from, and budaatum's moniker also which is a big deal to buda.

So the deactivating of either our monikers should suffice, except buda is trying to prove that buda don't keep buda's word, for if you could remember that was the reason I called you to bear witness for I called you not even buda, for buda was already showing some signs then of some lack of commitment to the deal despite having given buda's word.

So if buda reneges on buda's word then you are going to bear witness of that for I wouldn't.

The embarrassment that would come with deactivating either of our accounts should be enough a lesson and humbling enough for the either of us to learn from not to be accusing people falsely in the future, for the moniker which goes down is the moniker of the malicious liar among the two of us.

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Good afternoon otem.

There are only two possible legit voters this case(tribunal) not one, but one did not come, so except you are able to summon him to help you out, so that you can have the majority vote you so crave, you are tied by my generosity. grin

Btw just i had told you look at the response of one of your inconsequential voters, that called me dumb..., to the difference that God had used me to make in your expression.

So be careful about such kind of people that endorse mediocrity, for they don't wish you well.

For they would not humble themselves so that God can use them as He uses jesusjnr, but when God uses jesusjnr, they'd start calling him thief for allowing God use him to this extent.

But of course as the saying goes "wisdom is justified of her children.
LordReed supported me first. You called for a VAR. In Fifa rule, it is wrong for a player to call for a VAR. If it were in football, you would have been penalised for calling for a VAR. In the end, the VAR was inconclusive. Then came my own VAR personnels, they all gave it to me, so I WIN! cheesy
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
jesusjnr:

Let it be known that if God uses buda the way God uses jnr, buda will go to heaven and ask God, "why did you put buda mind in buda head if you wanted buda to be stupid jnr?"

And if God does not provide buda with a satisfactory answer, buda will kick God's very fine ass all over the heavens, because, buda, can not be stupid like jnr in Christ name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
budaatum:

Let it be know that if God uses buda the way God uses jnr, buda will go to heaven and ask God, "why did you put buda mind in buda head if you wanted buda to be stupid jnr?"

And if God does not provide buda with a satisfactory answer, buda will kick God's very fine ass all over the heavens because, buda, can not be stupid like jnr in Christ name.
The bolded in a nut shell distinguishes the difference between jesusjnr and buda.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
It does, don't it!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
jesusjnr:

budaatum:
I would have to live with a j3 after j2s die? angry sad angry

I strongly believe you need to work on the conditions of his #deactivateyourmoniker. I would not be happy if I find myself dealing with the dead and will take my frustration out on you My Lord

Well budaatum, I examined the initial deal, it seems there is no clause preventing such from happening. That shouldn't prevent us from moving forward on it though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
LordReed:

Well budaatum, I examined the initial deal, it seems there is no clause preventing such from happening. That shouldn't prevent us from moving forward on it though.
I know its not there my Lord. I'm annoyed at myself for not being diligent with him, it's not as of I don't know what he's like! Thanks all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
budaatum:

I know its not there my Lord. I'm annoyed at myself for not being diligent with him, it's not as of I don't know what he's like! Thanks all the same.

#deactivateyourmoniker
Its on!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by EmperorHarry: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Budaatum and jesusjnr I've been literally laughing out loud at the comedy you guys are providing to nl users.
I suggest a 7 day period of celebration and felicitation with the winner from 1st Jan 2020. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
jesusjnr:

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=budaatum post=79587189][/quote]
Wait o, the deal was on if a miracle occurs before Jan 2020? (Correct me if am wrong on this).

Have you considered the possibility of a faux miracle? How do you tell the authenticity of a miracle on a faceless forum? You know how embarrassing it is to be vanguished, thus anything to emerge the winner may be done... anything to save your head from shame including staging a miracle.
I know jesusjnr to be someone very meticulous with his reputation,he depises anything that may pose a threat to his reps on NL. So what if he goes to collaborate with a NL behind closed doors to stage a miracle or worse off to use another moniker to give a testimony?

Ok,let's assume jesusjnr is clean and does no foul play....how about all those attention seeking monikers who will post fake miracles just to trend?

And also it depends on what you define a miracle as. Christians mostly tag some occurrences that their minds can't fathom as miracle.

Just concerned though,so some issues may not arise when Jan 2020 comes, I guess you both should clearly define the terms and conditions of the deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2019
OtemAtum:

LordReed supported me first. You called for a VAR. In Fifa rule, it is wrong for a player to call for a VAR. If it were in football, you would have been penalised for calling for a VAR. In the end, the VAR was inconclusive. Then came my own VAR personnels, they all gave it to me, so I WIN! cheesy
Lol! How ironic! grin

It's wrong for a PLAYER to call for a VAR and in football a PLAYER would be penalized for calling for a VAR. And yet a PLAYER can still have his own VAR personnels, Lol! cheesy

Please otem this your VAR analogy no click oh, so maybe you may require the services of your VAR personnels to help you out again. wink
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by deltateam: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
budaatum:
I'd be dead. Ready for what?

You will be shocked to see yourself in a transparent body looking confused and dazed as you are shown your many atrocities before judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by deltateam: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
My mission isn't fulfilled yet, I'm still on it.

You are a bottom, the very big one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
deltateam:

You will be shocked to see yourself in a transparent body looking confused and dazed as you are shown your many atrocities before judgment.
I "will be shocked to see myself in a transparent body looking confused and dazed as I am shown my many atrocities before judgment"! I will be so shocked that I will be like, "Whao, in this dead I can be "transparent looking confused and dazed" so I'm not dead afterall!"

It's a good thing I love being shocked. Living will be boring if it were so predictable.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by deltateam: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
budaatum:

I "will be shocked to see myself in a transparent body looking confused and dazed as I am shown my many atrocities before judgment"! I will be so shocked that I will be like, "Whao, in this dead I can be "transparent looking confused and dazed" so I'm not dead afterall!"

It's a good thing I love being shocked. Living will be boring if it were so predictable.

You will be looking stupid and clueless before your blokkus is lit up in flames.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
deltateam:

How do you know it's a transparent body?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
LordReed:

For the record jesusjnr did not influence lme to anything. I agreed with his pedantic examination of your post that is all. Neither did I imply that what you said was wrong or unclear. It remains clear to those of us who are not looking to be pedantic about what you wrote.
Okay, so Jesusjnr remains the only person who doesn't get it clearly. I wonder how he couldn't understand it and he could understand the parables of the virgins in his storybook. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
Okay, so Jesusjnr remains the only person who doesn't get it clearly. I wonder how he couldn't understand it and he could understand the parables of the virgins in his storybook. grin

LMFAO! That's jesusjnr for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
I understood what you were trying to say but now what you said you didn't say what you were trying to say appropriately for this was what you said:

OtemAtum:
If my world ends today, then I have fulfilled my mission. But because I have not fulfilled my mission yet, then my world cannot end today.

And this was what lordreed said to me about what you said:

LordReed:

Yeah you are correct, he would have been clearer.

Now this was what you were trying to say:

OtemAtum:

"If I die today, then I should have fulfilled my mission. If I haven't fulfilled it, then I can't die yet."

Reaction to your saying what you were trying to say appropriately:

budaatum:

Simple. Economical. Efficient. To the point.
Atum spoke!

So God used jesusjnr to make otem express his intentions more appropriately.

And forget about the expressions of Jesus otem, whether fairy tale or not, for Jesus was a Master of expressions, and you have not even start learning yet.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
jesusjnr:

Look at yourself shamelessly stealing credit for the Otem that was and is before you.

I sad sad undecided cry @ u jnr
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
budaatum:

Look at yourself shamelessly stealing credit for the Otem that was and is before you.

I sad sad undecided cry @ u jnr
Lol! I talk am. The malicious liars are here as expected. grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
deltateam:

You will be looking stupid and clueless before your blokkus is lit up in flames.
Why are you being so cruel that you want to light my blokkus in flames? Did I offend you deltateam?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
I understood what you were trying to say but now what you said you didn't say what you were trying to say appropriately for this was what you said:

And this was what lordreed said to me about what you said:

Now this was what you were trying to say:

Reaction to your saying what you were trying to say appropriately:

And forget about the expressions of Jesus otem, whether fairy tale or not, for Jesus was a Master of expressions, and you have not even start learning yet.

So all we've been dragging is that I didn't say what I intended saying in the clearest form? Na wa o! Do you even know my level of the mastery of the English Language? Do you know if I don't understand English very well? Or you think that I'm a Grammarian? Anyway sha, since you knew what I wanted to say right from the beginning, then it means I have communicated and we should have moved on. So let's end this argument abeg. Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
deltateam:

You are a bottom, the very big one.
Why do you think so?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
I understood what you were trying to say but now what you said you didn't say what you were trying to say appropriately for this was what you said:.
Only you jnr. Only you don't see yourself.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
budaatum:

Only you jnr, only you don't see yourself.
You wish!

You and your spiritually blind colleagues are now everybody?

Keep dreaming malicious liar!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
deltateam:

Lol! grin

What goes around comes around like a flood.

The graveyard and fire is loading for buda if he doesn't repent from his spiteful ways!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2019
OtemAtum:

So all we've been dragging is that I didn't say what I intended saying in the clearest form? Na wa o! Do you even know my level of the mastery of the English Language? Do you know if I don't understand English very well? Or you think that I'm a Grammarian? Anyway sha, since you knew what I wanted to say right from the beginning, then it means I have communicated and we should have moved on. So let's end this argument abeg. Happy Sunday.
See I agree with you that this matter has been over flogged for this matter is even the least of my priorities right now, and even my English sef still dey learn serious work, but then you went and mentioned me here and attacked my belief, so if you wanted this to really end as I did, that was a very bad way to express it.

But I've heard you so this case is now closed from henceforth but anyone between you and I that breaks it should not have anything about.

I hope you are in good health otem and had a good night rest?

Have a good day.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
See I agree with you that this matter has been over flogged for this matter is even the least of my priorities right now, and even my English sef still dey learn serious work, but then you went and mentioned me here and attacked my belief, so if you wanted this to really end as I did, that was a very bad way to express it.

But I've heard you so this case is now closed from henceforth but anyone between you and I that breaks it should not have anything about.

I hope you are in good health otem and had a good night rest?

Have a good day.
Thanks for asking about my welfare. I'm in good health as usual. Have a nice day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God(s) And Our Ignorance / Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) / Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.