Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,845 members, 7,945,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Need Advice On What To Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Advice On What To Do (164 Views)

Please, I Need Advice On Christian Marriage / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / Please I Really Need Advice. Is God Calling Me To Be A Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On What To Do by Anwons(m): 12:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Would like to brief.
I have an issue which I had taken decision too but I don't know how I should end it with him.

This is the story.
Few months ago, march precisely, I attended a program at another church, at the end, the prophet said he would want to see me the next day. I went and he told me that God wants me to work with him as an assistant Pastor. I was shocked and surprised, why? I have never gone through any training to that effect or neither am I a Pastor.

Though, even if I've been told that I have a call, I don't think it should just happen just like that, besides, that he didn't even know me, but he insisted.

After that, calls, meeting, etc. began. But leaving my Church just like that became a problem and I decided to really observe to at least understand who I'm to work with.

By may ending, a member of the Church had a matter with the police and he was arrested. The prophet told me and said he was able to raise money to effect the Man's bail. By first week of this June, I started hearing unpleasant story.
What is the story? While the man was in detention, he told his wife to sell their home theatre(radio) because there was no money. The Prophet went and arranged an imposter who pretended to be the one to buy the radio, while he(prophet) was actually the one buying the item with his money given to the imposter with an amount less than 20℅ worth the value of the home theatre.

After the deal, the man and his wife heard it and they told me. On hearing this, I made up my mind not to actually work with him.

The problem now is that, I have stopped going closer to him, he has been calling but I haven't gone to see him.

Area I needed advice is, is it necessary for me to just cut off the relationship without giving him any reason? Or should I ask him about this? possibly, informing him that that is what or the reason I may not be able to work with him?

I wouldn't want to judge though, but at the same time, this scenario didn't portray a genuine Christian life not to talk about being born again.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday , June 19, 2019 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/19 / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.