Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

*** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (15958 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2010
@emynem05 have u receive ur request?
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by preshizeee(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2010
@bhsadmin please inbox me d download link for the new iwp and all the various packages and their prices and how i can pay 4 them, abeg am tired of creating server, inbox 2 my mail djconsequence@ymail.com
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2010
@preshizeee chk ur mail, inbox and spam. ok

thank 4 comming to nairaland.

cheers
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by preshizeee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2010
@bhsadmin i have done everything but when i start the proxy is shows me No available certificate or key responds to the ssl chiper suites which are enabled
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2010
@preshizeee try to install certificate or CA file that comes with india web proxy file follow the step properly
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Dkaz(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
Its getting hot @www.9jamob.tk
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by basmong: 3:08am On Oct 17, 2010
pls send d link n payment details to basmong@yahoo.com. Thanx. I requestd 4 a test server bv what i got didnt go thru. Cheers all d same.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by preshizeee(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2010
@bhsadmin i have installed d certificate but now it tells me could not connect to external proxy server www.mtnonline.com:8080 probably the server has been blocked dat i shuld request for server
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by emynem05(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2010
bhsadmin:

@emynem05 have u receive your request?

my mail still empty
emynem05@yahoo.co.uk
will b grateful,
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2010
@preshizeee make sure ur modem or phone is connected b4 u lunch the IWP

try it out

thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2010
@emynem05 I have sent it again, do check both inbox and spam. if u have gmail pls drop it here, gmail is faster than yahoo this days in terms of delivery.

thanks

regs bhsadmin.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Dkaz(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2010
I'm very gratefull for this days i'm wishing you my people happy birthday of the new mtn cheat that is out, i'm using it now wit 5.2 very fast indeed. Unpredictable just visit 9jamob. tk don't take it for granted visit and take yours.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by preshizeee(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2010
@bhsadmin d stuff has connected but now it does not load d pages afta have configured d firefox.it is to slow , but it reads d bandwith usage, plz do u have anoda server that i can test, so i can see dat it works b4 i oder 4 d package plan
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by dungar4: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
My IWP servers for version 2 are still rocking. If you need it, contact me on 08038340240.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by whitechriz(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2010
HELLO,

i dont know but my MTN modem is no more connecting with 3G but only EDGE thereby making my connection very slow , is there any solution

THANKS
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2010
@White it happens to me too its the network, but after a few hours it comes back to 3G sha
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by whitechriz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2010
i think it is my current location , but i know the experts in the house will know wat to do to that
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
That's network problem. It's back now.

cheers
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by preshizeee(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2010
@bhsadmin abeg d server wey you give me no dey go its very slow it has neva loaded one page b4, pls can i get another server so i can test the version 3 b4 i pay 4 d packages
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
Why not try my servers for version 2? It is still rocking like fire. For version 3, you better go through the programmers directly via www.web-tunnel.com Bhsadmin will cut off your head with his prices if you don't take time.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
try this one username is provider
                   password is 19685382151287441751

@preshizeee i do hope u grab this one cos i will remove it by tomorrow.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by emynem05(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
bhsadmin:

@emynem05 I have sent it again, do check both inbox and spam. if u have gmail pls drop it here, gmail is faster than yahoo this days in terms of delivery.

thanks

regs bhsadmin.

thnks 4 ur effort but i nver still recive am
try dis email
emynem05@gmail.com
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
@mynem05 i nor no waity dey happen to ur box any way i don send am again.

Wait first you dey check ur inbox too?

try check ur inbox. too.

ok.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Dkaz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
bhsadmin:

@mynem05 i nor no waity dey happen to your box any way i don send am again.

Wait first you dey check your inbox too?

try check your inbox. too.

ok.
@bhsadmin pls give me the latest IWP server that rock yella 4 free pls i need it fastly
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
hmm @Dkaz which version of iwp are u using?
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by oluwafemi113(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
here is my e mail address talktoalawhy@yahoo.com, give me information on the paid one
waiting for your reply
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
@oluwafemi113 go check ur mail for details. don't forget to check ur spam box too, in case u can't find it on ur inbox.

thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by preshizeee(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
@bhsadmin how can i get the 8gig package am interested in it
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2010
@preshizeee call me on 08052752735 or dkess15@gmail.com for payment details.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by clem1987: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2010
@bhsadmin, using 18G iwp server  can u pls help  me out with hw to connect with yahoomessenger.i mean d setting.fanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by preshizeee(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
bhsadmin:

@preshizeee call me on 08052752735 or dkess15@gmail.com for payment details.

have sent u an email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Microsoft Paint Is Dead, But It Won't Be Forgotten / Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password / Is Philip Emeagwali A Media Hype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.