Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About (948 Views)

Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About by NaijaCelebrity: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2019
The 2019 African Cup of Nations kicks off on Friday, 21st June in Egypt.

The Harambee Stars of Kenya will be amongst the 24 national teams vying for the trophy.

The team will be led by Tottenham Hotspurs player, Victor Wanyama.

Amongst the players selected bycoach Sébastien Migné, one player is trending on the continent and strangely it’s not because of his playing abilities.

26 year old defender, Joash Onyango has become a meme on the internet because of his looks and age.

Joash Onyango plays his club football in his country Kenya or Gor Mahia.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/meet-joash-onyango-the-26-year-old-footballer-everybody-is-talking-about/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About by eneojoedu(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2019
ancestors
Re: Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About by jamezman(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2019
If this Grand dad is 26 then My father is yet to meet my mother......

That's is to say "I typing from heaven now"

Africans and lies can't never be put asunder cheesy grin
Re: Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About by Homers123(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2019
I gibe up.
Re: Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About by Homers123(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Homers123:
I give up.
Re: Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About by kheny12(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Are you kidding me,He must be 62 not only 26.Kenya and uglyness are like 5&6.
Re: Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About by comodo: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Its possible he is 27. If I do look @ those Kenya athletes, they all do look like ancestors in young men skin.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa United Unveils Their 2019/2020 Kit / Ighalo And Other Nigerian Players That Moved To New Clubs During The Transfer Wi / Messi Shares Amazing Family Photo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.