Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders (1265 Views)

Forex Traders Wanted (trade Our Company's Capital, You Take 70%) / Free Money For All Active Forex Traders / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by dforexguru(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2019
All active Forex traders that will buy GBP/JPY now @ the current rate of 136.22 will make around 170 pips plus(+) @ profit target of 138.00.
This setup has about 80-90% success rate.

I hope that you enjoy the ride.

Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by ugnoble: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
can you let me know more about social trading? Opened an account with instaforex and intend going in social trading.
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by dforexguru(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
ugnoble:
can you let me know more about social trading? Opened an account with instaforex and intend going in social trading.
Not a big deal, the name defines itself, but let me make it a little clearer.

Based on my understanding of the term "social trading". Social trading works more or less like a group on social network e.g Facebook group chats, the only difference is that instead of sharing selfies or lunch photos, on a trading network people share trading ideas. Here traders interact, watch trading results of other professionals and brainstorm on market situations in real time e.g forex trading group on Facebook, whats app, twitter, etc.
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by ugnoble: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
dforexguru:
Not a big deal, the name defines itself, but let me make it a little clearer.

Based on my understanding of the term "social trading". Social trading works more or less like a group on social network e.g Facebook group chats, the only difference is that instead of sharing selfies or lunch photos, on a trading network people share trading ideas. Here traders interact, watch trading results of other professionals and brainstorm on market situations in real time e.g forex trading group on Facebook, whats app, twitter, etc.

Is it same with Copy Trading? More safer than trading myself?
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by dforexguru(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2019
ugnoble:

Is it same with Copy Trading? More safer than trading myself?
No, they are entirely different. In copy trading, you do nothing rather than attaching your account to a traders account and whatever results he gets will be duplicated accordingly in pips and would be multiplied by the set lot sizes. Copy trading is a set and forget strategy, the trader does all the work.
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by ugnoble: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
dforexguru:
No, they are entirely different. In copy trading, you do nothing rather than attaching your account to a traders account and whatever results he gets will be duplicated accordingly in pips and would be multiplied by the set lot sizes. Copy trading is a set and forget strategy, the trader does all the work.

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by dforexguru(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
ugnoble:

Ok, thanks.
you're welcome
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by dforexguru(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2019
I have just closed the GBPJPY open position now at the current price @ 137.00 due to a reversal that formed on the 4hours time frame.
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by dforexguru(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Can you teach me how to trade this forex trading is new to me I don’t know anything about it .. can you show me from beginning to ending how to trade and make profit ?
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by dforexguru(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
Can you teach me how to trade this forex trading is new to me I don’t know anything about it .. can you show me from beginning to ending how to trade and make profit ?
yes of course, but you must be determined if you really want to enjoy unlimited power of forex income as time and study would be required.
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2019
dforexguru:
yes of course, but you must be determined if you really want to enjoy unlimited power of forex income as time and study would be required.

I think I’m ready for it sir .... how do we go about it ?
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by dforexguru(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

I think I’m ready for it sir .... how do we go about it ?
chat me up on WhatsApp + 234 81097 09225
Re: Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders by Sunshine002(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
add me on telegram @michaelfat for real forex daily signal

(1) (Reply)

Buy House Property In Wuse II, Abuja. / New Site For Naija Stock - Www.adten.net/stock / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.