Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (13154 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / 10 Things I Hate About You. / 5 Things You Hate About Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by software(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2007
babyosisi:

debo debo,you don ressurect?
I heard that a certain nairaland policewoman caused us to be banned and you were banned for life

Abeg o. make debo no resurrect oooooooooo. He needs to be ban sef, His wahala is too much on the Sport Zone grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by brushparke(m): 2:30am On May 12, 2007
They say if you want to eat with the devil, use a long spoon (six foot), that's is only aplicable if Seun isn't the devil you are confronting. Otherwise i suggest you shouldn't eat with him at all because as it is you can't be sure of his saliva that is robbing on the spoon as you eat with him knowing that he dips that same spoon into the same plate you are eating from. His saliva could be poison!

I joined nairaland when it was just about 6 months old or there about. If you put your cursor on my username you'll see that i am user number 7006 on this forum. That means i have been arround for a long time even though i'm not a very active poster. Within this period i have studied Seun like a book. I make it a point of duty to study 'successful' people, make an analysis of them and file it away somewhere. Reason is that there is always something to learn from everybody no matter who the person is. I think Seun is a successful young man but not fulfilled.The difference between Seun and other successful people I know is that Seun became what he is today by 'happenstance' he ain't no genius and he knows that. That's why he's so scared of people who discuss intelligent ideas on this forum that he sometimes tampers with links to websites or totally removes such post. I don't have to say how many times mine has been removed. I am in essence making a case for Seun because he's so scared of people out of his awareness of his ineptitude and the fact he's bereft of ideas.

Great men welcome competition. But Seun thinks that every other website is a threat to Nairaland. You can't blame him , he can't afford to fight with so much intelligence of nairaland members so he takes on a defence mechanism and turns himself to a military administrator.Yet i can accommodate Seun, there are many of his type in existence. You and I have to help them out. So this is a call for us all to help him out. Success that comes without a background genius can slip away if a real genius emerges so Seun is only trying to guide his source of livelihood.Help him.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Seun(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2007
Hehe. I hope all my competitors think like you. You won't catch up with me in a hundred years. wink
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by GNature(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2007
Na waa ooh.

How did Seun manage to have so many enemies like this?

@Seun, I think you should warm people first before banning them (depending on the severity of the offense). If you have warned someone once or twice and the behavior continues unabated, then I think your banning would be well justified. When people are involved in a heated debate, there is a tendency for things to get out of hand and folks easily going off topic. That's just human nature. Please keep this in mind.

Kudos for a job well done on administering this forum.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Uche2nna(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2007
Just for the records

Thanks Mukina for pointing out my "post" on Davidlyan's blog. I would not say I was suprised to see that, given the penchant of some Nairaland members to readily change identities. However, I was kind of irked with the choice of Nairaland members my imposter chose to diss. My view of Nairaland might be different with those members but I will definitely not stoop that low to disrespect them. I learnt a lot of stuff from them even amidst the drift in viewpoints. What reason do I have to diss debosky? Or even Mukina, of whom I hold in high regards. Thank God she had the level-headedness to keep her cool and seek my view unlike some others that went on a war path immediately those words were posted. And more importantly, give me one reason why I should particularly run to the defence of Seun. I don't dislike him nor do I like him. Those are emotions that I don't dispense with easily. Just for the records, I have even been banned by Seun once for going off topic. So why should I go off my way trying to defend him.

Anyway, Thanks Muki. I really owe U one for acting so maturely.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by debosky(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2007
babyosisi:

debo debo,you don ressurect?
I heard that a certain nairaland policewoman caused us to be banned and you were banned for life

the same lady has recently ben promoted to nairaland SSS to investigate people's rationale for posting. cheesy

Seun 'gracefully and mercifully' unbanned me cheesy

One more thing,

Seun's viewpoint isn't borne out of fear IMO, its merely his individual albeit convoluted world view that makes him act the way he does. By reason of his intelligence/upbringing/environment, he has come to the conclusion (or for lack of trying) that this is the best way to run things. I also think him being a virgin is weird, pent up sexual frustration is known to drive even the most sane man round the bend at times wink
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Nobody: 2:40am On May 13, 2007
debosky:

the same lady has recently ben promoted to nairaland SSS to investigate people's rationale for posting. cheesy

Seun 'gracefully and mercifully' unbanned me cheesy

One more thing,

Seun's viewpoint isn't borne out of fear IMO, its merely his individual albeit convoluted world view that makes him act the way he does. By reason of his intelligence/upbringing/environment, he has come to the conclusion (or for lack of trying) that this is the best way to run things. I also think him being a virgin is weird, pent up sexual frustration is known to drive even the most sane man round the bend at times wink

Na wa o,so our policewoman is now SSS with koboko?
Jesus is Lord!!

If indeed Seun is a virgin,that should be commended!!.
Seun please save your self for the right girl.
I do like you for that.

This shows you have great self restraint and discipline.
Don't let all this debosky-like men convince you otherwise. grin grin
the world of men is not a game of numbers,is it?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by osegwu(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2007
waiting to say something
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by GucciBabe(f): 4:49pm On May 13, 2007
I hate seun cos i spend most of my productive time on nairaland embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2007
Gucci_Babe:

I hate seun because i spend most of my productive time on nairaland embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry kiss kiss

you beat me to it!this forum is an addiction i have to kick(or at least smother)!
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ayefele200(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2007
he.s corky,stupid,act nuisance,he's a bastard, the real son of bitch, he.s a punk,an asshole,sissy ass mutherfucker, don't give a shyt about him,

tell him HELL FIRE has prevailed upon him, i wonder if he's going to make it to HEAVEN, certainly NOT,
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by tafari(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2007
ayefele200:

he.s corky,stupid,act nuisance,he's a bastard, the real son of bitch, he.s a punk,an asshole,sissy ass mutherfucker, don't give a shyt about him,

tell him HELL FIRE has prevailed upon him, i wonder if he's going to make it to HEAVEN, certainly NOT,

you deserve to be banned permanently!
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by GNature(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2007
ayefele200:

What did he personally do to you ?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by software(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2007
ayefele200:

Hey bro, that was too FAR, Even you cant make it to HEAVEN, You know the rules to Heaven, Read your bible
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by soulpatrol(f): 10:17pm On May 13, 2007
wow, see as people just dey slaughter the poor administrator. seun, i think people just want answers. as in, try to make it clear the reasons you ban a person, as opposed to just banning them for no just cause. that way, you wont have people getting mad at you and whatnot. we do appeciate all the efforts you put into running the site, but you portray yourself as very arrogant and not willing to understand that everyone's views are different, thereby banning them because of that. doesn't make sense to me. you banned me once just because i told you my opinion just like everyone else, and it further downsized my opinion of you. running a forum like this requires that you be open minded and separate your role as admin from ur role as a forum participant. we never know when you're using your authortity as seun or the other. they both seem to be conflicting a lot.
so there you go, seun. i'm just airing my grievances like everyone else. embarassed
i dont think people hate you personally, just the way you run things.

word of advice, seun. it would be good to explain yourself to one's full understanding to the responses as opposed to giving one-line answers that may come off as showing an i-don't-care attitude. undecided
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Nobody: 2:30am On May 14, 2007
ayefele200:

he.s corky,stupid,act nuisance,he's a bastard, the real son of bitch, he.s a punk,an asshole,sissy ass mutherfucker, don't give a shyt about him, tell him HELL FIRE has prevailed upon him, i wonder if he's going to make it to HEAVEN, certainly NOT,

That's way too much,you've gone overboard, you've stretched your hatred too far! Who made you judge over who goes to heaven /hell? Remember; thou shall not judge. . .
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Elgaxton(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2007
ayefele200:

Which level sef? shocked shocked shocked

U just came here to insult pple ah ah, U sound like u're already in hell pls come out from it now!!

Cant u just be decent when airin ur mind!!
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by deyour(f): 10:33am On May 14, 2007
ayefele200:

shocked shocked angry angry angry.

Seun i hope you know that there are some people you just need to ignore.
However, i think you should consider the suggestion being offered in this thread about using Admin and Seun as your user names, depending on whether you are expressing a personal opinion or posting as admin.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by anabell(f): 12:49pm On May 14, 2007
@ayefele200, shocked shocked wow,dat sounds like d ranting of a jilted ex.Take it easy sister, d fact that Seun jilted u is not d end of ur life.Get over ur heartbreak and get a life grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Waxxy(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe.  I hope all my competitors think like you.  You won't catch up with me in a hundred years.

@Seun, What of those lightyears ahead of you, when will you catch them?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by abelix(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2007
i just dont like his name period
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ayefele200(m): 4:11am On May 15, 2007
anabell:

@ayefele200, shocked shocked wow,that sounds like d ranting of a jilted ex.Take it easy sister, d fact that Seun jilted u is not d end of your life.Get over your heartbreak and get a life grin grin grin
are u a nuisance or u plainly mad, seun jilted me?, he;s far from it bro,
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Nobody: 4:13am On May 15, 2007
Then why all the strong language,that was uncalled for.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ayefele200(m): 4:14am On May 15, 2007
expressing my feelings thats all,
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Nobody: 4:16am On May 15, 2007
feelings that took one month to build up?
I wonder what you do to real enemies
castrate and feed them their balls?
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ayefele200(m): 4:20am On May 15, 2007
babyosisi:

give me a BREAK girl, i aint scared if u are, most of yall.are scared of being ban, so ridiculous,
babyosisi:

I wonder what you do to real enemies
castrate and feed them their balls?
am not that mean, but they "kiss my ass:
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Nobody: 4:24am On May 15, 2007
take all the break you want missy.
I am never afraid to speak my mind

Read your post again and if that is truly your mind
what a mind!
but hey,your mind not mine
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ayefele200(m): 4:30am On May 15, 2007
if its not, i wouldnt say that, but its definitely is,
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ChieFoH(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2007
@ babyososi,

U guys should please ignore this ayefele200 its the same person as star01, the guy is just a jerk! and he sucks ass!!! anywhere u see star01 or ayefele200 just expect indolent vituperation from a miscreant! wink
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by anabell(f): 12:21pm On May 15, 2007
@ayefele2000 d old hen,my guess was right u are a guy, and if indeed u are a girl sorry to say u are a disgrace to d entire female  race with such foul   mouth .Nobody is kissin asses we are just airing our opnion in decent ways.Like i said get a freakin life for yourself
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 15, 2007
I still don't get why individuals have the need to operate on nairaland with multiple personalities.
And to come in as a male sometimes and other times as a female is just ridiculous.
Re: What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2007
lol i dont know why star01 is parading as a female.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Lies We Have Told Our Parents / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About You! / Is The CBN Shutting Down Opay, Kuda, Palmpay, And Other Online Banks? See Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.