Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,858 members, 7,935,678 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) (49410 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by molas02: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
am PDP, i like Dino but on this e fall my hand, ICT center with that type of generator no go fit get upto 6 desktop computer, and that building is too small to b call ict center
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by MyGeneration(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
yahaya bello come and show us your own project prove us wrong.

that you are not a failure.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by dominique(f): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
No photo of the interior? Just the building with generator. I'm sure there are not up to five computers in the so-called ICT centre. If it was well equiped, he would have splashed several photos accross the social media.

SarkinYarki:

He has built better things for the people

Yes like this "bridge" he built for his constituency. Kogi politicians are something else.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by boban007: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
IT'S EVEN BETTER NOT TO TALK.MY MIND WENT TO A MULTI PURPOSE HALL.ICT CENTRE THAT IS NOT UP TO THE PRICE OF ONE OF HIS WRIST WATCHES AND HE WANTS TO BE GOVERNOR.AND THIS PROJECT IS IN HIS HOME TOWN.KOGI KOYA TRULY.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by rusher14: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
A tragedy when you remove Saraki in Kwara but install Dino in Kogi.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Looks like a 3 bedroom bungalow
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by mukthar2000(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rubbish, senseless boy

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by nedzuby: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Dino Melaye who has started taking steps of becoming the next Kogi state governor, just built 'Art ICT Center' in Aiyetoro Gbede.

He wrote;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-art-ict-center-dino-melaye-just-built-in-kogi-state-photo

So after the one year subscription what will happen next?

Did he just realized that his people needs the facilities ?

The people of Kogi your choice ( just choose wisely)

1 Like

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by myk2mic: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:
Why is Kogi State this unfortunate ?

This is so sad.

They will unfortunately be picking between this M0r0n and the other medi0cre.

I weep for that state

Statement bof the year, truer words have never been spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by gentlemayor(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
I can bet there is nothing inside because if there were, he would be very eager to display it for the world to see. Who's with me?

1 Like

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
F3dan:
People will still complain.

I get 20 million naira and build 6 boreholes at a rate of 1 million per borehole. That equals 6 million naira. I pocket the remaining 14 million.

And all of you will be hailing me, not knowing that I have scammed you people of 14 million naira.

So, let people complain. As a matter of fact, they ought to complain.

1 Like

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by bewla(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chuks9000:
One bed room apartment as ICT centre? Hnmm.
in the name of project

him no collect the money

na him papa money ni
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is nonsense
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by Studyinchina200(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
All these politicians are the same.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by AMI3(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
to my own submission environment matters a lot this rural area with very little population.

But there are many senators that have not set any project in his constituency some of them have diverted their constituency money to their pocket and nobody care to ask.

if most of these politicians have been doing little like this may u could have seen competition among themselves.
GUYS FREE DINO MY MAN.
EVERY ONE SHOULD US WHAT UR SENATOR EVER DIID IN UR OWN CONSTITUENCY

IF NOTHING. FREE DINO
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by twilliamx(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Mediocrity in this century
You got that right.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by moniyke: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please, the web designer has to be somebody resident in Abuja.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by stieyven(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:

This is so sad.

I weep for that state
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by jamace(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why not say that it is under-construction? Landscaping not completed and we are not shown the interior of the building with the ICT equipments.

Too hasty to blow the trumpet, I must say.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by delman88(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
You build cybercafe, shame no catch you
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:

This is so sad.

I weep for that state

As a senator who got an ICT centre I can applaud Dino to a large extent especially if it is fully equipped. It’s way better and thoughtful than a public toilet in surulere which is totally meaningless and useless there.

Chuks9000:
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by phkka1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dino can that toy house you built for your people be equated with one of those your cars. Onye ara from Kogi State.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by Solidkay(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hope am not the only one seeing the generator set in from of the building.

with Nigeria's epileptic power supply, that is the only power plant you can provide.

Habba Comedian Dino, you can do better than that nah.
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by michoim(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:

This is so sad.

I weep for that state

Correct. We pray for God intervention in Kogi state. Both Dino and Yahaya Bello should go to blazes

1 Like

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by MrBONE2(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:

This is so sad.

I weep for that state

grin

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by thatigboman: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chuks9000:
ICT Centre doesn't need to be a very big building, but a well equipped one

1 Like

Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by taurusmena1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
I like Dino as a person but all these nonsensical politics will take all of them no where.

Imagine telling us fully furnished without pictures to show and giving us a peek at the exterior.

With one "I better pass my neighbour generator"

How am I sure he really subscribed for one year worth of internet?

#Nonsense
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by bionixs: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:

This is so sad.

I weep for that state
Dino should have made the design a regular hall-like straight structure just to make old-school slowpokes like you understand and applaud even if nothing is inside or happening inside
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by shugabasbn: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Among the unlucky state in Nigeria, Kogi own is the worst. Yahaya scammed them, Dino want to repeat what Yahaya is about to drop
Re: The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
To all the polithiefians robbing their people of quality infrastructures and development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.