Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day (43378 Views)

Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild / Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

As a catholic i read goodnews bible , imitation of christ and Davids psalm all wt pictures that cools my stress
.so no of course
In 2012 when I was searching for the holy to fall on me I devoted myself to studying the Bible like in 3 months everyday bible reading and prayers I finished the new testament twice, as in from Mathew to Revelation and started all over again and finished then went on to read the old Testament once, I was a complete different person all my dreams during those periods were visions cause whatever I dreamed about happens in reality even right now I have a jotter containing dreams i had during those periods some happened some never happened, but I lost my faith in 2015 too lazy to start all over again embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by VicYo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
sex all day and money
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by 2dice01: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol. Chips and fried eggs
hmm grin

Seriously and you won't get tired of the egg sad
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by catwalq(f): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Repent deepfeel ...Nkst god is coming soon grin

Upa ndeeve ,kwaiga

Its kwagh er gaa grin

@Op , booze and screens..
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by crackhouse(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Interesting season movies.
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Bojack(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
movies/series and Heineken
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by horlarkoonlay(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Internet and weed

2 Likes

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Weed and food cool

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
catwalq:

Its kwagh er gaa grin

Are you tiv?
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Glycosunde: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
If u nor get money u go hide ur face

But sha Sex n movies
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Foodforthought: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
ForeThinker:
Internet and food
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by stanley000: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmm to keep indoors I need at least 30k. Let me sum it up, internet at least 6gig, macdowels plus powerhouse plus red bull plus fuel up to 4liters plus turkey pepper soup plus fish berbecue and last not the least slay queen of at least 10k

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Kebilo: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Arsenal fc
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by bjt(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fasting and Prayer wink

2 Likes

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Internet
Movies/Documentary/Football
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
catwalq:

Its kwagh er gaa grin

See dem people who ar ashamed of dia tribe payoseltor deepfeel sad
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

In 2012 when I was searching for the holy to fall on me I devoted myself to studying the Bible like in 3 months everyday bible reading and prayers I finished the new testament twice, as in from Mathew to Revelation and started all over again and finished then went on to read the old Testament once, I was a complete different person all my dreams during those periods were visions cause whatever I dreamed about happens in reality even right now I have a jotter containing dreams i had during those periods some happened some never happened, but I lost my faith in 2015 too lazy to start all over again embarassed
You av eaten d forbideen fruits dats y u nw slack
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by BLUEJAYY: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sex and Whisky. cool
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

See dem people who ar ashamed of dia tribe payoseltor deepfeel sad
Lol so tiv people plenty here like this? grin
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
You av eaten d forbideen fruits dats y u nw slack
Lol you are not far from the truth
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Michelle55: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Games and movies

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by EmekaBlue(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
weed and internet
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Kola5281(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Omo just give me :
Stable Light
Better Food
Internet
Shikena grin

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you are not far from the truth

Yes ,
not just frm ordinary girl ,but frm curse infested one
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol so tiv people plenty here like this? grin

They are so many but always hiding not proud like igbos
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Yes ,
not just frm ordinary girl ,but frm curse infested one
Lol I don't know about that
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol I don't know about that

Oochi123 is Tiv lady
Maybe dooshima

Oochi meet ur brother deepfeel
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adonko(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Guest007:
Weed and food cool
babe seriously am interested how do you take this weed ....smoking it or cooking with food ?

Why am I looking at you with my corner eye think you are a badt gurl grin

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Oochi123 is Tiv lady
Maybe dooshima

Oochi meet ur brother deepfeel
Oh really thanks for letting me know, she indeed looks like a tiv lady
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Mallampastor2: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
My wife and children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Phock2sweet: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
your sis
I want to fvvcvck you. Let's hook up
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Internet and more Internet..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.