Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,303 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) (68189 Views)

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jeez see RAW dicko

My own dey gasp for breath as e see a brother cut

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Patosky4U: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
rip to him though.... now his watch (Worldly) struggles has ended
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by starbuck(f): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
I am not seeing the penis very well angry angry angry

Please get a clearer picture so I can ascertain its size
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
If every manhood can be taken away and not resulting to pains or loss, 99% of men problem have been solved
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
I still don't understand why he cut off his d1ck, is that the requirements to travel to Australia? or na HK cut am as punishment?

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Ovisthanks(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nawa
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
post=79478819:

senseless post from a kid!

We will not reply fools..

We will mind our business and pray the Fool in aso Rock don't burn the country before giving way

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Bancleb(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
chineke! This is serious
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is a result of bad peers, get quick rich syndrome and wanting what others have. Those who are in Australia presently knows where the shoes are pinching them.
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Afonja pple can do anything for money

Tufiakwa!!!!!
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Badonasty(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ritzy10:
Nigerian doctor, Obinna Oke has shared a rather unfortunate news of the death of an 18-year-old undergraduate student who died after cutting off his manhood.

The name of the victim is yet-to-be made public.

According to Dr. Oke, the young man who has been allegedly associating with internet fraudsters and may be one of them used a broken piece of mirror to sever his p*nis.

Oke wrote:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/18-year-old-undergraduate-dies-after-cutting-off-his-manhood/

18 years old wan buy Benz ...wasted life...he could have just donated his organs before cutting of his dick

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by dumbarewa22: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
embarassed
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by AngelicBeing: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chai, as if he was told by an unseen spirit to cut his dick, the quest for wealth is alarming and lots of people are towing the path of perdition to get wealth and the end result is disastrous

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is that his joystick in the bowl?

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by stormborn28(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ceccylia:
Ehyah,it is well
na preek be this oooooo... Hmmmmm... D thing big some how

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by IceColdVeins(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
This thread is so graphic that it subjected me to an enforced state of de-erection.
As-in Oko mi ti sunki.

4 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by stormborn28(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
yes oooooo... Dick of 18years old... The guy gather well well

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by HabaHaba: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
I clearly know this young generation of "Too much money" syndrome will not understand what patience entails. Awon #BenzGeneration wey no Wan suffer get money.
Awon #OnlineFastMoney that has the mentality that you don't need to be educated to become rich in life.

Awon #Yahoo++PantRogues+GBoys+Turolin+

I usu think my Alkohol generation were bad, but the grace of these boiz that can smoke anything as an experiment just weak me completely.

It Is Well.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by toluwa1(f): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmmm....
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by martineverest(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
fake news
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by molas02: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
peperipe peperipepe............no go dey do pass ur self.......trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
stormborn28:
yes oooooo... Dick of 18years old... The guy gather well well

I no see am well biko
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Kaceman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na wa

Hey, everybody! Check out the brand new CryptoTab browser! You just use it like a regular browser (watch Youtube, browse websites or social media networks, etc.) and earn income in BTC at the same time thanks to its built-in mining algorithm!
Check my signature for link
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by kay29000(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Yes.
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by crackhouse(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is the manhood that useless?
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by stormborn28(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

I no see am well biko
you see am... No talk lie..
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Champneys: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Must be nice. grin
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Dinho20(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
BE CONTENTED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE;

MANY PEOPLE HAVE ENDED THEIR LIVES BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BELONG, SOME ARE INTO YAHOO YAHOO, WHILE OTHERS ARE INTO PANT RITUALS JUST TO IMPRESS THEIR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND. WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WANT TO IMPRESS YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MUGU, BEECAUSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL STILL RUN TO ANOTHER MAN. IF IT IS GARRI YOU HAVE, SOAK IT AND MANAGE IT, BECAUSE TOMORROW IS PREGNANT.

ALL IS VANITY.

3 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
stormborn28:
you see am... No talk lie..

I no see o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.