Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,267 members, 7,947,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Edit Photos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Edit Photos (871 Views)

How I Edit Photos Of Curvy Instagram Influencer Using Picsart App / Guys Pls What App Is Been Used To Edit This Pic. / The Best Way To Edit Photos Like A PRO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Edit Photos by kingdominvestme(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hey guys, this is Kay here
Editing photos can be really painful, it was almost impossible for us to learn how to do it without proper tutorial from the pros.
I have been watching hundreds of tutorials online, but nothing beats the simple clear to the cut video here https:///J3bQC
Click on the link above and you'll land on a 5-sec loading page, just click skip on the top right corner to continue and you will land on a YouTube tutorial video where it shows step by step on how to edit professional photos even if you're a complete beginner.
I hope that someone showed me this when I was first learning how to edit photos that could have saved me hours and hours of banging my head on the wall trying different softwares out.
Again, you can watch the tutorial here https:///J3bQC
I'm almost 100% sure this tutorial is going to blow your mind away.
That guy makes photos editing ridiculously easy. No joke.
Hope it helps
Kay.
Re: How To Edit Photos by kingdominvestme(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2019
A beginner can truly benefit from this.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Design 2019 / How Portrait Painting Of Size 11x12 Was Done By Ayeola Ayodeji / In Need Of Science And Tech Materials To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.