Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,980 members, 7,906,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Web Gurus Please Help A Frustrated Brother. Facebook Is Killing Me! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Gurus Please Help A Frustrated Brother. Facebook Is Killing Me! (685 Views)

Help, my younger brother's Facebook Account Is Being Disabled / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger / Web Gurus, Please Which Blogger Template Is This Site Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Gurus Please Help A Frustrated Brother. Facebook Is Killing Me! by InvestinSport: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
I can't login to my Facebook business account anymore from another device. I don't know what is wrong with the account. Facebook is just frustrating me lately.. I don't know if anyone has experienced this before but I seriously need assistant or I may just end up deleting the account. Anytime I try login in from a new device like a laptop to my ads account they would ask for two factor authentification.. My phone is limited to things I'm supposed to do in my ads account like payment etc.

Ok I said lemme deactivate the two factor authentification and that one is worse. If I click on edit they would take me to where I'll start afresh. Like a "Get started" page. Something that's already active how is it possible to start afresh again.? That's not even the problem. The problem is the "Get started" stuff is another waste of time as they would send me a verification code, I'll receive in fill it only for Facebook to bring that thing below

Re: Web Gurus Please Help A Frustrated Brother. Facebook Is Killing Me! by InvestinSport: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
If I try login in to my Facebook business account they would ask me to fill in the code sent to my phone. But i never get a code. When ij request for a text code I won't get. Then I'll call them only for the woman to tell me to press 5,7 or Any random number to listen to my code. Once I press she will just thank me without saying the code and end the call.

Re: Web Gurus Please Help A Frustrated Brother. Facebook Is Killing Me! by InvestinSport: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
If anyone has experienced any difficulty from Facebook like this or knows how I can go about it then he should help ASAP. I'm tired of messaging them cos they never reply. They even asked for verification yesterday with my picture and a written code. I did everything but there's no improvement. I'm so frustrated ryt now.
Re: Web Gurus Please Help A Frustrated Brother. Facebook Is Killing Me! by PrinceOgun: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
First of all What browser are you using ?

(1) (Reply)

Good And Trusted Webmaster Help Needed / . / Vacancy! Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.