Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil (1671 Views)

“despite The Fact You Are A Muslim, Yet You Have No Shame” Fans React As Femi Ad / Nigerians React As Femi Fanni Kayode's Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Visits And Pr / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by Mrcomedimatic: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Billionaire business mogul Femi Otedola celebrates his growth, achievement and expansion of his petroleum marketing business since 1964 and he also confirmed the selling of his Oil firm (Forte Oil).

He captioned saying...
A few years ago, my team and I embarked on an arduous task of transforming a moribund petroleum marketing business, African Petroleum Plc (formerly British Petroleum) into Forte Oil Plc; a leading integrated solutions provider with solid footprints in downstream petroleum marketing, Upstream Services and Power Generation and one in which we built intrinsic value to the benefits of our shareholders. In line with my principle of business focus, we have divested from our marketing and upstream businesses and shall from now on focus and consolidate on the gains of our power generation business, Geregu Power Plc. We wish our successors the very best and urge them to build on our legacies which have been established since 1964 �� ...F.Ote�

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-reacts-as-femi-otedola-sells-forte-oil/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by donbachi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
gud move...maybe him wan buy fifte oil.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by kidap: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Which one be fifte bayi?

donbachi:
gud move...maybe him wan buy fifte oil.

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by MrGidifeed: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Next Chapter Sir
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
More success Sir!!!
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by Mrsoundoro(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
More money Otedola my nigga
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by ManspaceBarber(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
smiley This is what real big boys do. They know the time to diversify and them time to end the journey with a firm. Femi Ote$ is big!

Manspace Barber is also building Manspace Grooming to become a big brand. A giant in the men's beauty and personal care industry. Our mission is to educate, guide and inspire the modern day gentleman. cool
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by Nollyzonenews: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by Houseofglam7(f): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by MotivateUrself(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing![color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by Nollyzonenews: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
angry
MotivateUrself:
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing![color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by CanadaOrBust: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Billionaire business mogul Femi Otedola celebrates his growth, achievement and expansion of his petroleum marketing business since 1964 and he also confirmed the selling of his Oil firm (Forte Oil).

He captioned saying...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-reacts-as-femi-otedola-sells-forte-oil/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Wrong info. Otedola is not a billionaire

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil by CanadaOrBust: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
smiley This is what real big boys do. They know the time to diversify and them time to end the journey with a firm. Femi Ote$ is big!

Manspace Barber is also building Manspace Grooming to become a big brand. A giant in the men's beauty and personal care industry. Our mission is to educate, guide and inspire the modern day gentleman. cool

Know the time my ass. If he’s so smart, how come he went from $1 billion to now worth $300 million

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Split Up After 2 Years Together / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Filmed Enjoying Each Other's Company In Dubai / 18+ Only!!! These 2019 No Bra Day Challenge Will Shock You – (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.