Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Oag Technologies Limited Is In Need Of Structural/civil Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oag Technologies Limited Is In Need Of Structural/civil Engineers (1612 Views)

Structural/civil Engineer Needed Urgently / Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oag Technologies Limited Is In Need Of Structural/civil Engineers by BINGOENGIN: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2010
House; please know that OAG TECHNOLOGIES will be looking out for engineers to employ any moment from now. If you apply unknowingly, and they call you for an interview, don’t go. OAG is owned by Dr Moses, who believes he is the all knowing and not a Nigerian. He is always looking for engineers to exploit, always looking for cheap labor, always looking for dreams to kill. The way he takes the company will tell you the dream he has. When you get to the office, the environment is just enough to tell you what is going on. The labor turnover in OAG is the highest I have ever seen, three of his engineers just resigned, and one more to go. The only company, where workers resign after one day. Dr Moses has no dream, he’s got no good rapport with clients and workers look out for any of the guys who previously worked with him, or any client he ever had dealings with, they will tell you better. Dr Moses is I, ME, and MYSELF. Dr Moses is always looking for whom to blame for anything that happens in the company, he will blame his employees if his car is not working well. When I was told he has employed about twenty drivers in three years I didn’t believe it, now he has no driver, he drives himself “British man”. I don’t want any engineer to go there, and later have regrets. The company has no structure, and am sure, Dr Moses is seeking for employment somewhere in U.K, apart from his pride, am sure none of those big company will want to employ him. For enquiry, please send him a mail via moses.iyengunmwena@oagengineer.com .

(1) (Reply)

New Hospital In Lagos Recruiting / Architect at your door step. / Needs A Company In Lagos To Do My Siwes/industrial Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.