Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,267 members, 7,943,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

How To Live A Purpose-driven Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Live A Purpose-driven Life (267 Views)

“don’t Just Get A Job, Do Something That Is Tied To A Purpose” – Tara Durotoye / 10 Ways On How To Live A Peaceful Life In Nigeria (no 1 And 10 Is A Must) / 7 Rules To Follow If You Want To Live A Life Without Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live A Purpose-driven Life by Alfredfemi: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Purpose is everything in life...

When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.

So.....

Half of the reason for your existence is *God* .

The other half is *people* .

You can't do without people.

You exist for the benefit of people.

You can't fulfill your purpose without people.

Your real impact, success and significance in life comes from the effect your life has on people.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and  *I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations".....to people* Jeremiah 1.5

*Are you trying to discover your purpose?*

Here's the answer: *Your purpose in life is about people* . Your calling is to people. Your life's work is all about people......people......people.

A life isn't significant except it's impact on other lives.
Jack Robinson

Find out more from here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstQetC-tyQ

Keep going forward.

Alfred Femi Alamu
Pub Speaker|Life coach|Pastor.
@AlfredfemiAlamu
IG: @iamfemialamu
YT: www.youtube.com/efirmsconsulting

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artist Whatsapp Group / Click On This Link And Make Good Money / Free Web Design & Development Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.