Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) (3966 Views)

Serpent love 18+ / DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD / A Kiss Of The Serpent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin Im back,guys!!!! So after a long hiatus from writing i decided to pick up my pen and resume. For those who dont know me,let me introduce myself:
Im your die-hard nerazzuri fan and a fiction fanatic.Some of you know me as the author of the two stories : GAME OF PLEASURE and DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD. Both stories are in my profile.
So without further ado,get seated and grab your popcorn for the thrilling sequel of my second story. You dont wanna miss it.

All rights Reserved.
No part of this story may be copied in any form without the permission of the owner.
Copyright ©2019.
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by xaviercasmir(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Spending.
olorisheedah.
tolors.
babysuccess02.
kaycee9242.
skubido.
ann2012.
jupitre.
rachealfst.
sonel.
cutedemmy.
hestery7678.
classicOG.
DemiKOL.
chibestjerry.
beewhy5050.
AJECKING.
kvngfrosh.
xaviercasmir.
crossfm.
tall05.
michaell23pelemo.
opalk.
OluwabuqqyYOLO.
Nickibeauty.
Brainyster.
Hatima.
Lhilgo, Jasmine4, AvatarMode, portablefola, Godwindanielboy, rosalieene, Mufahsa, ProfClassic, Kormforth, Gucciqueen38, DemiKOL, kingphilip, kensteven16, josepphh, Hollavick, babajeje123, ayox1, cyndy1000, herosakin777, stizzy, Joislim, Missmossy, officialbazor, Ayomideen, kingin55, IAmAmbrose, Xeynab, queenitee, Xedy, mattobi, tjquib, imranMotunrayo, moseph, asagbaesiri, mcjesuspikin, odunmba, mourin,blue flowers.

Kindly fall in.
Already here. Thanks for the mention bro
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
xaviercasmir:

Already here. Thanks for the mention bro
smiley welcome aboard.
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
#
The loud beeping of the phone alarm shattered the silence around where i slept:thats if i knew where i was at the moment.One thing was certain though:I was definitely not lying on a bed. Why don't i ever learn? Alchohol and i were never meant to be.Each time i get a taste of that cursed liquid,it always ends with me paying the price with a gruelling hangover the next day and today is no exception.
The infuriating noise from my alarm continued and i tossed around hoping to find it without opening my eyes. Opening my eyes was war at this point because it would only make my hangover worse. Groping around why still on the floor,my hand came in contact with something soft.It felt like human skin and i squeezed. Judging from the moan i heard nearby,i didn't need a soothsayer to tell me what i just touched.However,i didn't stop there and continued to grope and handle to my hearts content.
"Didn't you get enough last night,J?"
I recognized that voice and i opened my eyes with all my strength to see the smiling face of my lovely wife,Bianca.Also, i saw what i was grabbing and i must say there was no regrets.
"I would have agreed with you....that is if i remembered what happened last night" I grinned in return.
"It involved us going for our usual friday evening dates" Bianca replied. "We came back home and we went overboard with the liqour. Things got "rowdy" and we ended up on the floor. Never knew drunken sex was amazing" She giggled at me. It was then i noticed our predicament:
We were both naked on the floor in the living room and articles of clothing were scattered around.A table was turned upside down and there was an empty bottle of vodka with two glasses nearby. Did we go that far?
Thank God my son,John lll was at his aunt Sylvia's place for the weekend,otherwise i didn't know how to explain the scene before him if he caught me and his mum. And Bianca wouldn't help. I felt a finger trail around my bicep rousing me from my thoughts and saw bianca grinning at me then looking down her body. i followed her eyes and realized my hand was still groping her.
"So you want to continue from where we stopped?" Her grin turned foxy.
"Oh no,Woman!!" I yanked my hand away. "Not in my current condition"
She pouted momentarily before scooting towards me and laying her head on my chest.I responded by wrapping my arm around her. For a while we said nothing and i used a moment to reflect on our lives.
It was 17 years ago when we reunited on my sister's wedding.Our relationship started right there on the dancefloor and years later,it blossomed in the university.Obstacles in form of different ladies tried to disrupt our relationship but i stood firm and a year after service, i popped the question on one of our outings and got the answer i wanted. A year later we tied the knot and another year later,my son came into the world. A hybrid of his mum and i. His mum's looks but my personality.Very quiet and reserved,but unlike me he had a smile on his face most of the time. His 7th birthday last month was one not to forget and i made sure of that. Bianca however was another story. After consumating our wedding night,i unlocked a new side of her : LUST. Her love for the carnal act superceeded my own and five nights in a week was spent on a friendly match on the bed between us. I was usually drained each night but i couldn't resist. Not when she has the body of a model. Over the years,she developed physically in the right body proportions and made sure to remind me of it when we were alone together by wearing revealing clothing and flaunting her exposed skin to my face. This woman will be the death of me.
I was currently working as the C.E.O of a media company as i didn't still buy the idea of working in my Dad's company.Sylvia handled that aspect. Bianca ran a clothing store but most times she closed early leaving her assistant in charge so she could get our son home on time. I never liked the idea of getting a househelp because i didnt grow up being waited on and i didnt want things to be different for my boy.
So far so good,i had everything a man could desire. Life is good.

1 Like

Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Where are my old folowers? sad
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2019
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
##
MARY AZUBIKE
BELOVED WIFE AND MOTHER
1966-2001
Those were the words that stared right back at me as i looked at the gravestone. It had been twenty six years since her death and i smiled at the fact that despite how long it had been,the gravestone still looked the same,besides the growing plants surrounding it. It was also nice to be free of those thoughts and memories that haunted me in my childhood. Despite how much i wished i could turn back time to the occurence of that disastrous incident i think some things are better left unchanged. I almost laughed when i thought of movies that made reference to time travel. When you go back in time to change something in the past,it may have a disastrous effect on the future. You never can tell.
The entire graveyard looked so peaceful and beautiful and i thought it was ironic,cosidering what laid beneath..
"I knew i would find you here" i heard a voice and turned around. It was my sister,Sylvia. She moved and stood beside me as we both stared at the gravestone. Sparing a glance sideways at her,i marvelled at the fact that 17 years of marriage did nothing to change her appearance physically. At the age of 43 and after the birth of three children,you would think her physical stature would have changed a bit. She still had her slim stature although a few but less noticable wrinkles had begun to appear on her face and i edged her a bit in height.
"How did you guess?" I asked her.
"I know everything." She smiled.
I gave her a less-than-impressed look.
"Okay,you caught me" she laughed then her face sobered up a bit.
"I just planned on coming here today. I wasn't really expecting to meet you here" She said.
"Oh. Coincidence then?"
"Ditto"
We said nothing for a while and then her face perked up like she remembered something.
"Which reminds me.Dad asked about you." She said.
"Oh" was all i could say. Since i got married and had a son,communication with my dad reduced drastically.Our relationship was mended no doubt but the time wasn't there like before.
"He said he needed to see you as soon as possible."She sturned to me." John,there is something different about him" Her eyes reflected worry.
"Like what?"
"His movements,the way he talks. He doesn't seem to be himself again"
"Sylvia, he's 71. It's nature at work. I don't think its anything to worry about" I placed a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.
"I know" she sighed. "Its just.....never mind"
"Alright.i will see him next weekend.There. Are you happy now?" i said.
"Very" She smiled and gave me a side hug.

I was so happy to finally be out of the pharmacy at last. I wasn't expecting to meet the silly queue there. I mean who queues at a pharmacy? Anyway,i had a late night bed match with my wife tonight and i needed to get the right.........kits. Her urge was becoming overwhelming nowadays and its high time i tame it. In my excitement i didn't face forward and bumped into a figure.
"Oh,im so sorry let me..." i offered to help him up.
"its alright. It's just good to see you again,young man" He replied.
"I'm sorry.have we met before?" i looked at him, confused.
"Yes,we have. 17 years ago." He smiled at me. "Look at my face and think deep and hard"
Perplexed,i peered closer at his face and then realization hit me! It was him!! The mysterious old man from 17 years ago who approached me outside the supermarket.
"YOU?!!" I half-yelled, half-asked.
"Yes" he smiled. " It seems i was right after all. Marriage has done you well. I also said there was someone who would bring you joy and happiness.I see that has come to pass"
I said nothing.
"Now listen to me" He continued and his expression changed. i could sense that whatever he was going to say next would not be positive.
"Happiness and peace have come into your life but its not over. There are old wounds in your past that are about to reopen. Be careful of the people you interact with.There is a green grass in your life right now but there is also a green snake waiting to strike. Be very careful."
With that said,he turned around and left just like 17 years ago. I stood there in shock. What new problem awaits me now?
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
###
"Mr Azubike, the chairman would like to see you now" My secretary said as she peeped through the door of my office.
"Alright" i waved at her dismissingly and she left.
The chairman wanting to see me? Well,for all i hope it's worth,it had better be good.The chairman was not really a people person last time i checked. I logged off and hurried over to his office then knocked on his door.
"Come in" His deep voice boomed.
I entered and met him typing on his PC. Mr Adesuyi:He was quite the imposing figure with a broad stature and a clean shaved head. His suit was well tailored and he wore a golden wristwatch.Everything about him screamed MONEY. But those eyes behind his spectacles held a fire behind them. A fire that ignited if you go against company policy.
"Have a seat." He gestured to a seat at the opposite end of his desk without looking up. I sat and waited for his next action. After a while, he stopped typing and looked.
"Mr Azubike" He began "I called you here based on your negatations about a partnership with G.B.C production. I'm quite delighted on the way it turned out and how you handled it." He smiled.
I heaved a sigh of releif and relaxed into the seat.I wondered why i was even worried in the first place.
"I assure you,your actions in the past years haven't gone unnoticed."He continued. "I must say im quite impressed"
"Its nothing,sir" i replied. "i'm just trying to do my best"
"Well,keep it up and we may just be looking at a promotion in the nearest future. G.B.C production is the richest media house in this country. This may just be the stepping stone to our company's rise" he said,a proud smile on his face.
I was about to comment when the door opened and a lady walked in. She was of average height and dark complexioned.Quite attractive too.Her most prominent feature was her eyes. They were bright and adorned with long eyelashes. She had a pointed nose and soft looking and smooth lips.
"Sorry,Daddy.I didn't know you were with someone" She said apologetically.
"Its alright."The chairman replied.
"Mr Azubike"he turned to me"Meet my daughter,Kike.She just joined yesterday and is a new member of the board of directors"
'So fast?' i thought. Then again,this is family ties playing a part here.
"Kike" He turned to his daughter."This is Mr Azubike.The C.E.O."
"Pleased to meet you" I offered my hand.
"Oh the pleasure is all mine" She smiled and accepted my hand.For a moment her grip lingered before she let go.There was something off about her smile but i couldn't put a finger on it. I wasn't comfortable all of a sudden.
"Alright,Mr Azubike. That will be all." The chairman thankfully bailed me out of the tension. I nodded and quickly left his office. I closed the door and leaned on the wall beside it. Why was this lady in my mind right now?This is not happening!!
I began to walk away when the door suddenly opened.
"Mr Azubike" I turned around and saw Kike approaching me.
The way she swayed her hips while walking towards me was quite mesmerizing. It took a lot of willpower to keep my composure.
"Yes?" I replied.
"I just want to say its finally good to meet you face to face" She had stopped a few inches away from me.
"Face to face?" I raised my eyebrows.
"My father talks about you a lot" She clarified.
"Oh"
"So" she smiled and adjusted my tie,catching me offguard. " I was wondering if later we could get together and get to know each other more. ive been dying to know more about the man who helped in contributing to my father's company's development" she released my tie and winked at me. Talk about audacity.
"Im sorry,Miss Adesuyi. I'm married" I raised my ring finger at her for emphasis.
"Call me Kike" she said "I think it's time we are past formalities"
"Formalities has always been my forte' " i countered. "Especially in a place of work"
"I see" She smiled. "But you can make an exception with this lady,considering the fact that we will be seeing each other more" Her smile became seductive as she tiptoed and whispered in my ear.
"Much...much...more"
She blew into the shell of my ear before walking away. To say i was stunned would be an understatement. Shellshocked would be a better description. I was no novice when it came to flirting but i couldn't understand why a woman would suddenly pick an interest in a man she's just meeting for the first time. I almost lost my balance as a body bumped into mine from behind and an arm slung over my shoulder. I turned and met the mischievious smiling face of my colleague,Femi.
"Guy!!" He cheered. "You need to teach me this your game o.

1 Like

Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by bizza45: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
dude u didnt mention me in this one ... any way make I bring my own pop corn and kwilkwill
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 28, 2019
bizza45:
dude u didnt mention me in this one ... any way make I bring my own pop corn and kwilkwill
Abeg no vex o. Chai i even thought nobody was reading again
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by mrmannothot: 1:56am On Jun 28, 2019
i just hope he realises that his life is the green grass and kike is the green snake.......weldone nerazzuri
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2019
mrmannothot:
i just hope he realises that his life is the green grass and kike is the green snake.......weldone nerazzuri
Thanks bro. But some things arent what they seem.
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abeg should i continue? Is anyone enjoying the story?
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by bizza45: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Abeg no vex o. Chai i even thought nobody was reading again

hiya!!!! I dey follow ur story wella
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by bizza45: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Abeg should i continue? Is anyone enjoying the story?

both hands up
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
bizza45:

both hands up
alright bro
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Still need more comments. Even if it is criticism i wont mind o. Abeg make una come out o. Even after mentioning more than 20 monikers? chai. Comments motivates writers o grin
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Still need more comments. Even if it is criticism i wont mind o. Abeg make una come out o. Even after mentioning more than 20 monikerrs? chai. Comments motivates writers o grin
u try but update nah
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
u try but update nah
OK Boss
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by bizza45: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
bro abeg u get full copy of this tory, me no fit dey wait for update like woman wey carry belle, I go just die for suspense. email am to me and give me price
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by bizza45: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
bro u come and continue ooo, c as u leave men hanging
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
bizza45:
bro abeg u get full copy of this tory, me no fit dey wait for update like woman wey carry belle, I go just die for suspense. email am to me and give me price
lol i no get the book o. I dey write am daily
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
bizza45:
bro u come and continue ooo, c as u leave men hanging
lol. No vex. I got depressed due to the fact that very few people were commenting here. Ill try my best.
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by becca2017(f): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Beautiful story
Following..
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by bizza45: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Intermilanfan:
lol. No vex. I got depressed due to the fact that very few people were commenting here. Ill try my best.

dude c as u abandon this thread ... e no good o
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by stblessing(f): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
present!! come and continue fast biko
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by 198800Mam(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2019
BEAUTIFUL WRITE UP ANG GUD STORY WE NEED UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by silverlinen(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Dude ur story is amazing i love this...I dey follow u till the story end
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
PHEW!! Its Been A While. I Even Forgot The Storyline Self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proverbs And Quotes / Frozen / Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.