Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

40-year Old Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl In Rivers Arraigned In Court (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year Old Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl In Rivers Arraigned In Court (photos) (603 Views)

Man Raped 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Delta – Harrison Gwamnishu / 7-Man Gang Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Port Harcourt – Victim’s Sister / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-year Old Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl In Rivers Arraigned In Court (photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Initial news: https://www.nairaland.com/5254447/update-13-year-old-rape-victim-may

A 40-year old man father of three, Franklin Orlukwerre, who raped a 13 year old girl in Ihuada, Ahoada East LGA of Rivers State was arraigned before Ahoada Magistrate court on Wednesday.

Recall that the man abducted the young student for hours, raped her and then released her with blood stains all over her uniform.

More photos: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/06/40-year-old-man-who-rap3d-13-year-old.html

cc: lalasticala, seun, mynd44

1 Like

Re: 40-year Old Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl In Rivers Arraigned In Court (photos) by delishpot: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Naija law on rape is a joke. Maybe 6yrs with an option to pay #50k fine and walk free. In the North they will force her to marry him if he shows interest in doing so (Second punishment for the victim in the name of saving her face).
Let me see how this unfolds.

If person talk now dem go say women dressing make men rape. To me o, a rapist is a rapist. How a girl dresses doesn't contribute anything but rather opportunity and possibility to escape punishment after the crime is what makes rapist to rape. Whether a house wife, a child, a hooker, a student you are fair fame if the rapist thinks he can get away with it. He doesn't go looking for only half naked women to rape.
Re: 40-year Old Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl In Rivers Arraigned In Court (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
I pray this girl get justice
Re: 40-year Old Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl In Rivers Arraigned In Court (photos) by kheny12(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
cremate the idiot according to Hindus tradition and give his ashes to his family.I pray the girl receive justice.she used his big penis to damage the little girl tight hoe.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Isabella Oshodin For N22.9bn Fraud (Photos) / Woman Reported Killed Her 2 Adult Kids And Herself [photos] / 18+ Video: Sex For Marks: UNILAG Lecturer Exposed By Hidden BBC Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.