Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Did You Know Micheal Jackson Was Secretly Cremated'and His Children Wear His Ash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know Micheal Jackson Was Secretly Cremated'and His Children Wear His Ash (1952 Views)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Micheal Jackson Was Secretly Cremated'and His Children Wear His Ash by Physawlways: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-MICaEZauW9M/XQsPqpYuM4I/AAAAAAAABXI/FUvL9rlqPhwgA5Dj1GMVVKxUIrE4S4PqwCLcBGAs/s1600/PRI_69785929.jpg[/img]
Did You Know Micheal Jackson Was Secretly Cremated ' And His Children Wear His Ashes

The Thriller singer passed away from acute Propofol intoxication,
and a golden casket thought to contain his body was installed in a crypt in California.

Click Link Below To Read More:
https://www.physawlways.com/2019/06/did-you-know-micheal-jackson-was-secretly-cremated-and-his-children-wear-his-ashes.html
Re: Did You Know Micheal Jackson Was Secretly Cremated'and His Children Wear His Ash by Tocynone(m): 6:17am On Jun 20, 2019
I find it hard to believe
Re: Did You Know Micheal Jackson Was Secretly Cremated'and His Children Wear His Ash by donbachi(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Nawaoo...see as blanket don old finish.
Re: Did You Know Micheal Jackson Was Secretly Cremated'and His Children Wear His Ash by Halezis(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Interesting
Re: Did You Know Micheal Jackson Was Secretly Cremated'and His Children Wear His Ash by meobizy(f): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
I find this hard to believe so I’ll take it with bags of salt.

(1) (Reply)

10 Easiest Way To Become Nigeria Celebrity / Actress Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her Beautiful Daughter On Her Birthday (photo) / #xenophobic: South Africans Will Forever Hate Nigerians -cossy Orjiakor Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.