Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Six And Seven Books Of Moses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Six And Seven Books Of Moses (3715 Views)

Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride / Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn / Who Is Marie? The Beautiful Wife Of Moses Bliss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Get this Powerful spiritual six and seven books of moses commanding guide to defeat the occultic black world,there are millions of people lacking spiritual knowlege in life not knowing the solutions of their problems,but there is always a way out of this,
become a successful bussiness man with this powerful book guide that brings 100% good luck to you,
never under extimate the powers of commands and prayers, some say God never answers prayer but thats a lie and they been ignorant.

prayers are been answered depending on your relationship with God, some been answered 3 days 7 days or 9 days but people can not wait for this days and they say its too long or far why not he answer our prayers now,

the lord answers in an instant when you pray but he wants to know how serious you are thats why he chooses not to answer at once,
but remember that no request to the lord will go un anwered,
sometimes the much awaited answer or good luck comes only to see us go back to sin and living the sinful life then it returns back to its owner which is God.

do you want to control the occult world with this powerful six and seven books of moses spiritual book?

you dont need all this blood sacrifices like all this occultic kingdoms or add any fasting you just need a basic knowlege of the spirit world.

have you ever wondered how this miracle pastors got their powers from?

have you wondered where some spiritual men acquire powers?

do you want to make wealth and riches and become financially free for life?

Become successful when you have the right mindset if you want to be rich and remain rich,

you need to have a strong mindset and seek for spiritual protection,

this powerful commanding guide contains all life worries and issues from good health,succesfull business,to clear out negative energy in your life,for travelling protection,for job interview,for career success,if you need more custormers in business,making your enemies to forget about you,for spiritual visions,for divine favour and connections,for good and happy family,to invoke the arch angels,to invoke the spirits of wealth to give you all you desire,for pregnancy and smooth birth,for breaking of curses,command good luck to your life,fighting spiritual battle,for any spell casted over you it wont work,for academic success,for success of your children,for healing of cuts,for protection from danger,to help you make the right choice,for relief of depression,for loyal support from your employees,to excape poor housing,to be popular,for a supply of food,for fame,for healing of fractures,for guidance about the future,for good fortune,for good news,for grace to be a better person,power in your tongue ask and it wont be denied you no matter who you are asking it from,for prophesy,for beautiful face,anything you wish for in life,to be encouraged,for thanksgiving,for marriage,for investments,for poison,for people to like you without any reason,for success with the use of your hands,for happiness in old age,to bless a house,for recovering of an illness,for cure of impotence,for political influence,for divine inspirations,for justice in lawsuit,for long life,for peace of mind,for protection of livestock,to overcome night fears,for help in solving problems,for prosperity,for success in public speaking,for confidence,for freedom of worries,for youthfullness
mind you this also contains all life issues you want to solve not listed here,

do contact stanley on 09060680788 its #1000 naira for this book thanks
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Get this very cheap here
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2019
Still available here
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Nonye1234: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Do not believe this person
there's a reason these books were not added to the Bible,it doesn't improve the Christian faith
there's a reason it's very scarce
you must have heard that those who tried to read it or search for it ended up having unexplainable nightmares and situations
one of my neighbors was working on this as a final year project,and mhen ,she had to change the topic
Egypt is one of the capital of dark magic,it's dangerous

don't DM him o
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nonye1234:
Do not believe this person
there's a reason these books were not added to the Bible,it doesn't improve the Christian faith
there's a reason it's very scarce
you must have heard that those who tried to read it or search for it ended up having unexplainable nightmares and situations
one of my neighbors was working on this as a final year project,and mhen ,she had to change the topic
Egypt is one of the capital of dark magic,it's dangerous

don't DM him o

looks like you are very much drunk,

and by the way who even invited you here to speak?

You just conclude when you know you are not even sure of what you are saying.

People that have read this book why are they not crazy or mad as you have claimed?

And also how did this book relate to the black magic of egypt?

Have you ever read before the book is originated from egypt?

If you dont have anything to add here please keep shut and learn from those who have.
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by dogtails(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
mirabel9:

looks like you are very much drunk,

and by the way who even invited you here to speak?

You just conclude when you know you are not even sure of what you are saying.

People that have read this book why are they not crazy or mad as you have claimed?

And also how did this book relate to the black magic of egypt?

Have you ever read before the book is originated from egypt?

If you dont have anything to add here please keep shut and learn from those who have.
U look pretty mind if i pm u
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2019
dogtails:
U look pretty mind if i pm u

ok
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Still available here to get
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Still available to get here
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Get this available now
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Get this now and be at rest
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Still available here
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by johnkay1(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Nothing in the book
To me it is just an ordinary book
I read it when I was 10 or so with my friends
Very boring and hard to believe
Imagine saying if you write ABRADACABRA
like this ABRADACABRA
BRADACABRA
RADACABRA
ADACABRA
DACABRA
ACABRA
CABRA
ABRA
BRA
RA
A
Wrap it in a white paper with a particular powder and tie it with black and white powder will do one thing like (I can't really remember may be fortune)

Actually, we tried many of them like group project as at that time but they did not work.

Some are mentally imprisoned by those kind of books. I've been experimental about many things growing up and I concluded that it will be better for humanity to face reality than all those superstitious and fetish believes that will make you poorer in life.

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2019
johnkay1:
Nothing in the book
To me it is just an ordinary book
I read it when I was 10 or so with my friends
Very boring and hard to believe
Imagine saying if you write ABRADACABRA
like this ABRADACABRA
BRADACABRA
RADACABRA
ADACABRA
DACABRA
ACABRA
CABRA
ABRA
BRA
RA
A
Wrap it in a white paper with a particular powder and tie it with black and white powder will do one thing like (I can't really remember may be fortune)

Actually, we tried many of them like group project as at that time but they did not work.

you cant just come out and try spiritual things and you think it will just work out for you,

one thing you need to note is that before you enbark on anything spiritual you will need powers,

and those powers can be given to you by any spiritual entity either good or the bad once,

you need powers to make all this you listed here to work out for you,

the one thing i know that affects the spiritual is consistency,

the more you practice the more it works for you,

nothing beats the spiritual by you been always disturbing all the time,

then they become entitled to answer you and grant you your request,

you cant just try something once and you think you will succeed in it,

thats a big NO,
all you need is been consistence and this may take you weeks or days to perfect it,

dont yoy watch movies of new magicians getting to learn and control their powers,

they always start off as a failure and been confused but with time they tend to master and control their powers,

thats how it is with anyone at the first time just learning spiritual things
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Still available to get
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Do order for yours today
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Get this now
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Still very much available here
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2020
Good day to you all
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Get this now
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
We are now currently selling for 1000 naira only
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
we are still selling for 1000 naira
do call Stanley on 09030682331
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2020
we are still selling for #1000 naira
do call Stanley on 09030682331
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Still available here if you call today
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
still available here to get
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2020
order for this today to know more
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by delzbaba(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2020
you want to sell your powerful book for 1000?are you not mad laidis?? what would your oga de lawrence say?

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! Genevieve Nnaji Begging D'banj To Take Her Back / Chika Ike Spends N810, 000 A Night To Lodge At The World's Most Expensive Hotel / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Super Hot In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.