Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,778 members, 7,905,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Six And Seven Books Of Moses - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Six And Seven Books Of Moses (5322 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / A 63-year-old Kenyan Man With Eight Wives And Seven Mistresses Has Said: / Mexican Lady Faces 100 Lashes And Seven Years In Jail For Being Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by LyfeJennings(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
one of my friend had this book
he said there were some dangerous conditions on some of d prayers like u must not see sun when u read a particular chapter

Na lie jooor
Maybe when U want to conjure but definitely not when U read any chapter. I've read it back to back
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by LyfeJennings(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Redman44:
All I know is that the so called 6th and 7th Book of Moses are not ordinary books. Don't read them. Run away from these two books. Thank you.

Those who have experienced callous things being done with the aid of the ' 6th and 7th Books of Moses' will tell you to run away from them.

sad sad sad sad sad.

It's like reading any other book but the problem is when U want to conjure
I WOULD ADVISE AGAINST THAT
NOBODY SHOULD CONJURE IF U DO NOT HAVE ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT.
IT IS NOT FOR KIDS

1 Like

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Chomsky1967:

Did you read the books? This part obviously didn't work for you if you are still hustling 1k for same book

say all you want
no one is forcing you
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Jimbadly: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2020
mirabel9:

its seems you are fully drunk,
please keep on hating while we are making progress

Keep deluding yourself.

Posting some lady's picture will not negate the fact that you're hairy-balled Stan. undecided

Use this supposedly powerful book to conjure enough cash for yourself instead of begging for peanuts here.

2 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Jimbadly: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
mirabel9:

nonsense!
I never knew you where this low thinker
is there any beef you have with Stanley?
please state them here and let's clear the facts.

stop saying things you are never sure of please

I have a beef with you hairy-balled Stanley for using some lady's picture for clout and scamming purposes.

In the mean time Stanley, I want you to use this "all powerful" book to conjure yourself outta poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Chomsky1967(f): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2020
mirabel9:

say all you want
no one is forcing you

Abeg go and sit down! If your book really does work you should be able to force me to buy madam or should I say oga?

1 Like

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Chomsky1967:

Abeg go and sit down! If your book really does work you should be able to force me to buy madam or should I say oga?

forcing someone to buy is against the divine will

you are to use your choice or freedom to decide if you want it or not

so its left for you,

go and make your research about this book and not conclude from your mere reasoning it does not work.

And please mind what you say here,
because the internet never forgets a thing
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by xammax(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2020
mirabel9:

yes in many ways

No one should buy this book if you want your life to remain stable. The sixth and seventh book of Moses is bad, stop trying to destroy people's life angry
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by xammax(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2020
tabithababy:
P lease guys.. what is in this book And is there anything in this book that can make God to answer one prayer very fast

If you read that book, you are gone. Avoid that book for your sanity
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Petyr1: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2020
mirabel9:

am not saying the bible is not all powerfull and all,

its only for those who wish to know more about spirituality
so the holy bible is not spiritual enough
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by FREEMONEY7(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chomsky1967:

Did you read the books? This part obviously didn't work for you if you are still hustling 1k for same book

hey what are you saying man?

Mirabel please how can you get the book accross to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Get Pregnant Without Her Husband's Approval??? / Full Set Of Chair For 95,000 Only / Could This Be Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.