Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) (28846 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by Isoduwa(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
bmos:

In 2016, Defence Headquarters bought varying ranges of official vehicles for its top officers and still patronize the firm. Nigerian Army has been buying for its operations. Abeg let everybody - Organizations etc buy Innoson products to help develop our indigenous firm.

Now i know why Boko haram killing them like chicken � because na knock and shoot them carry
Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by nanauju(f): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
abeg stop this nonsense. Delta ain't igbo.

It's kanu that started this nonsense of including delta state into his fraud Biafra republic. Come and tell me how urhobo, isoko, ika, ijaw are related to igbos? Have you forgotten what your Igbo Biafra soldiers did to them?.

Don't worry okowa will soon leave and power will return to urhobo

Minority Abeg pack well
Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
I wish all states would patronize Innoson and Protec only. These companies will blow in no time.

Coward Ambode went to Brazil to import those buses while Innoson is there.
Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by BestDealPropert(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congrats to the Abia Govt.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by galadima77(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
The earlier we focus on homegrown,
the better
Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by chapmanapr: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Great!
Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by benjanny(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good Gesture
Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by Alejobs: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by Exodora: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rolings:

All purchases were made during BUHARI regime yet you people will not see that, all you do is still hate him, how many states were buying innoson cars during Gej era even though they were all PDP governors...like it or not innoson has made more money during PMB 4 years that what he made during 16 inglorious years of PDP because of PMB policies that encourage local producers, learn to be grateful and stop hating

This is the most dumbest comment I have read here, if people are buying his product , then they are doing so because they want to not because Buhari want them or because he told them after all is not his money they are using to buy it and is not his money they will use to maintain it neither is him the one that will bear the suffering if anything comes out of it.
Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by emezuo17: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rolings:

Maybe the cold Don dey enter your head already, let all the Pdp states first buy since you are now making me believe PDp owns innoson........ Shior park well abeg
. I didn't say pdp owns innoson, you were trying to attribute the whole thing to your buhari, that's why I made that analysis, if you follow my comments on nairaland, I don't play dirty, the cold never enter my head yet, even if it does, hot cat fish pepper soup full portharcourt, you are invited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) by johnpablo541(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Rolings:

i asked 'how many' ........your answer is 1, out of 36 states.....meaning almost none

I guess i missed the question then. Innonson needs to do more of marketing. I am from the south-south but live in the south-east but i have never come across his show-room or dealership stand.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mazda Thread / Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? / Which Is The Best Tyre Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.