Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology (55830 Views)

Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Don't Dispose Your Old Pants Anyhow, Cut Them Into Shreds - Mosun Filani / Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
How can she have a potbelly and arms that large and expect to fit into that dress she sent?

The tailor even tried. Imagine wasting smooth velvet on this multi-coloured Afonja sperm whale.
If I were the one, I would have sewn that garb for her with tarpaulin & mosquito net.

Rubbish!

*spits angry

How many monikers this guy even get?... Satan is truly every where... You must be keeping the banning committee very busy. grin

1 Like

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by kurlz(f): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
How can she have a potbelly and arms that large and expect to fit into that dress she sent?

The tailor even tried. Imagine wasting smooth velvet on this multi-coloured Afonja sperm whale.
If I were the one, I would have sewn that garb for her with tarpaulin & mosquito net.

Rubbish!

*spits angry

Ask me o
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Preciouschinwe(f): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Rubbish!

*spits angry
part of the reason I visit nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Angelfrost(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cletus77:

I swear..I always think this guy z nwamaikpe

Whoever banned that guy, whilst leaving the idiotic tribal bigots to roam free is more hypocritical than a Jew.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by queenfav(f): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Things like this is why I am forever team jeans, t shirts, turkey or UK dresses, chiffon tops and pants.It's stress-free buying clothes from boutiques. All this "buy fabric and give tailor to sew" , is the first step to giving yourself high blood pressure. Many don't understand the word professionalism! I can't deal at all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
freshaboki:

I miss nwamaikpe men!
May his soul continue to find rest.
Find rest ke, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Jinad50: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cletus77:

Although you sound st*pid at times..I can't help but laugh at your every comment grin grin
Bros d guy matter tire me.

Him day always make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Jinad50: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Rubbish!

*spits angry
Laughing.... I swear my guy u be comedian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Jinad50: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

this guy is better than Nwamaikpe.

Nwamaikpe only make sense once in a while.
Bros u are right. This guy funny pass Nwamaikpe 100 times.
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

this guy is better than Nwamaikpe.

Nwamaikpe only make sense once in a while.
There is only one Nwamaikpe!
Every Lucifer is a lier!!!
Both of them are Psychos tho!!!

1 Like

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
freshaboki:

I miss nwamaikpe men!
May his soul continue to find rest.
Is he dead??
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Jinad50: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
delishpot:

Your life must be sad. Were you abused as a child?
Abeg leave my guy jor.

That guy day entertain some of us that are depress.
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
BigJoe19:
You know nothing about NwAmaikpe, he is the lord of sarcasm, his intelligence is astounding, his choice of word is superb, this lucifer guy is just playing catch up, there is a difference between original and photocopy, if you don't believe me, please just take a little time to go through NwAmaikpe's comments with full attention, you would laugh and laugh till you lose control, for all this lucifer's post doesn't even gather likes like IamD18, shirabara, Jayslicky, SageMK and NwaAmaikpe.
This guy is an analyst of Psychos comments!!!
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Agbekeologo: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Before u judge, pls go to @ayabaoduoye page on ig to see her own version of the story with full evidence to support her story.
I strongly believed the tailor could have handled the issue better.
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by BestDealPropert(f): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Interesting topics onn social media these days. grin cheesy
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by masqot(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
ehenehen! You ordered rubbish, you got bullshit. #wakajeje
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by elantraceey(f): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
The original picture the fabric alone is worth over 100k, the designer did not try at all even though the price is not worth it, if you cant make a dress simply say you can't to avoid embarrassment. My client knows me, if you bring an impossible style and ask me to make it, I'll simply tell you I've not practiced it before, if you want me to try no problem, I'll certainly make something you can happily wear but might not be exact else change the style and carry your cloth and go, A good reputation is better than money.
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by 9jaRealist: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
lilfreezy:

Customer satisfaction ọkwa ya?
I hope you do realize that her rant on Instagram can cause the designer her hustle. If fulani wasn't satisfied, all she had to do was to consult the designer personally and not on Instagram. That can make her lose future clients as no other celebrity may patronise her again.

You need to understand why she ranted that way. It wasn't professional i agree. If she hadn't gone to Instagram in the first place, none of this would have happened.

this was the same way one stupid girl like that went to Edmund top 10 chat and started ranting, but when she got served, she came seeking for sympathy lol! She no Sabi how much don jazzy settle the guy for back wey she wan spoil the guy hustle grin

If her “hustle” is to deceive/con people, it deserves to cost her that hustle... angry

Meanwhile, why do you think she didn’t consult her personally if she was getting a refund?
>
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by 9jaRealist: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
You see a style you love online....obviously made by a renowned designer maybe Gucci or even a stylist that was trained abroad,, lets not forget that the person you see this style on paid thousands of dollars(Cardi B and nicki minaj are testimonies) ,you take a screenshot and give it to an Ibadan tailor trained to sow Iro and Buba,Oleku,gown,skirt and blouse to do the work a designer that did research might have done in 3 months and ask the tailor to do it in three weeks
You get what you deserve,come back to troll a tailor on insta because you have celeb fan base and even put d price tag in front which is 100000 barely 300 dollars
Go abroad and look for the tailor that will do this for you with 300 dollars

YOU ARE MAD MA

If the tailor cannot make it, she should have declined rather than effectively “steal” someone’s money... undecided
>
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Alejobs: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by victorian(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Belvinho:

I keep wondering why celebrities or yeyebrities can't order these clothes from the original manufacturers. Do they realize this is copyright theft? Someone goes through the painstaking process of getting a design,
bringing that design to life and markets the design.

When it's time to make something out of it, they steal the design and give it to Mufu the tailor who messes it up and they cry foul.

Don't mind them, they want freebies from designers but only few designers sew and dash clothes to celebs.

So they have no Choice but to patronize Sura the tailor. Penny wise, pound foolish I will say
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
customer is always right madam tailor.with d behavour u exhibit on instagram i can even lose more customers.
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by delishpot: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jinad50:
Abeg leave my guy jor.

That guy day entertain some of us that are depress.

Hahaha OK o. I Don commit hand o grin
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Cletus77(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
77up:
he's just one o those stupid bitter tribalist goat, just nwamaikpe wanna be .
He bashes both Igbo, yoruba and Fulani/ hausa grin
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:

If the tailor cannot make it, she should have declined rather than effectively “steal” someone’s money... undecided
>
who rejects 100k business in Nigeria??If your sister does that wont u curse her?look I am not defending the tailor, I am only saying the woman should have expected what she got when she gave such complex design to a startup
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by 9jaRealist: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

who rejects 100k business in Nigeria?? If your sister does that wont u curse her?look I am not defending the tailor, I am only saying the woman should have expected what she got when she gave such complex design to a startup

She “got” the N100K (which btw she now is refunding)....
While she will probably lose about N500K in prospective business.

Her response also highlights another Nigerian problem...
Everyone makes mistakes, but take criticism and IMPROVE - not defend, deflect or deride.
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Mercy Aigbe & Husband Cuddle In New Photo / Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.