Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Are You Still Jobless??? Join CLEENAR Today! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Still Jobless??? Join CLEENAR Today! (310 Views)

Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future / Chartered But Still Jobless? This Post Is For You! / This Is Why You Are Still Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Jobless??? Join CLEENAR Today! by olusegxz: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Are you still jobless Are you serious??

When you can be making up to 5000 naira in a day CLEANING.

Yes cleaning! By simply helping people in your neighbourhood with some basic cleaning, washing clothes, washing their cars, you can be making between 5 to 10,000 Naira daily. Yes most jobs pay about N1,000 to N1500 an hour for cleaning so do the maths! And if you have specific cleaning or washing skills you can earn much more! So no need to wait join www.CLEENAR.com today!

Simply register and ensure to list your cleaning service. That’s it!

Or make extra money over the weekends!

Get cleaners to assist with daily cleaning, cloths washing, ironing etc, don’t stress anymore Go to www.cleenar.com and simply request a cleenar. Or call 09060007326 (Clients only!)

CLEENAR is YOUR HANDS FOR CLEANING

www.cleenar.com

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities At WECO Systems International Limited / Vacancy For Role Of Student Recruitment Coordinator / Vacancy For Post Of Student Recruitment Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.