Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,312 members, 7,891,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy (961 Views)

Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by Antoeni(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2019
Most of the time, plump women are often misjudged on the basis of their size and physical appearance.

A new study has, however, revealed that men who marry plus-size women tend to have a happier life as compared to those who marry slim women.

Findings of a research conducted by Dr Filemón Alvarado and Dr Edgardo Morales of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) department of psychology, indicated that most chubby women are more open and affectionate which makes them more involving, hence, a happy relationship.
This, according to the research, makes their men 10 times happier than those married to the slender.

Secondly, plus-size women are said to shine with positivity which is infectious.

Thirdly, the survey showed that the plump ladies smile more and are better at dealing with problems.
Lastly, the well-rounded women were found to be better at anticipating their partner needs and hence make a good couple.

The research noted that slim women are often reserved, more unfriendly and less expressive with their emotions making them hard nuts to crack in relationships.

In view of the above findings, the researchers concluded that men who marry plump women live longer, smile more and are always happy in their relationships and general lives.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/19328-new-study-reveals-men-who-marry-plus-size-women-are-happy

1 Like

Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by sLentlover7778(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2019
The same plus size women association are behind this post.. Looking for attention and sympathy from men..

Any plus size woman i marry.,must be responsible for sofa and mattress replacement every 4month..

2 Likes

Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by whitebeard(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2019
I love BBW..!!
Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by Unlimitk2(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2019
I also did a study and found out ppl who eat too much yamz are happy
Mtchew
Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2019
True you don't even need research to prove this
Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2019
I can't be tricked
Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2019
i can attest to that and sometimes their body too dey itch them
Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by Davash222(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
It's a trap guys.

Nothing can take away my love for slim girls. They're the best.

God will continue to bless all the slim girls.

1 Like

Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by lilmax(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
wow

so men who marry slim babes are less happy
Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by millionboi2: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Opposite
Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by Antoeni(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Can you Compare?
Well I eat Flesh not Bones

Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by ariyebaba(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is what you get..............................

Re: New Study Reveals That Men Who Marry Plus-size Women Are Happy by DREagon(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Medium body size is the best, not fat, not slim, Just average.

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Guys? Why Are Guys Most Victim On Nairaland? / Must See: Ten (10) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know / Genital Warts, Skin Tags, Mole, Warts, Papilloma Remover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.